DLC

Lots of people don’t buy DLC. And it’s because of this that there is much debate over putting it in MM. So what would it take for those who don’t buy DLC to finally purchase some that way this doesn’t become that big of an issue in H4.
What do you expect out of DLC?

No FF map replacing one of the 3 MP maps.

I’ve never heard once from anyone that the reason they don’t buy the DLC is because of how they are put into MM. What I hear (and my own reason) is because the maps aren’t very good and are too expensive. I’m not paying $20.00 for six new maps.

> I’ve never heard once from anyone that the reason they don’t buy the DLC is because of how they are put into MM. What I hear (and my own reason) is because the maps aren’t very good and are too expensive. I’m not paying $20.00 for six new maps.

How can they become better?

> > I’ve never heard once from anyone that the reason they don’t buy the DLC is because of how they are put into MM. What I hear (and my own reason) is because the maps aren’t very good and are too expensive. I’m not paying $20.00 for six new maps.
>
> How can they become better?

With better gameplay.

> > > I’ve never heard once from anyone that the reason they don’t buy the DLC is because of how they are put into MM. What I hear (and my own reason) is because the maps aren’t very good and are too expensive. I’m not paying $20.00 for six new maps.
> >
> > How can they become better?
>
> With better gameplay.

Everone says DLC sucks. Even in H3 some people didn’t like some of the MP’s. How would they like maps to be (please be specific)? It doesn’t bother me what you think as long as more people buy MP’s.