DLC

Do people still play the DLC maps? Mostly need it for achievements.

It’s really hard to find a match on dlc maps now because most of the current players don’t have the DLC, and everybody in the lobby has to have the maps for the option to play on them. But I do have all of them.

> 2533274884428938;2:
> It’s really hard to find a match on dlc maps now because most of the current players don’t have the DLC, and everybody in the lobby has to have the maps for the option to play on them. But I do have all of them.

They should make all the DLC free. Or at least put it all into one bundle at a reduced price.

> 2535445800682170;3:
> > 2533274884428938;2:
> > It’s really hard to find a match on dlc maps now because most of the current players don’t have the DLC, and everybody in the lobby has to have the maps for the option to play on them. But I do have all of them.
>
>
> They should make all the DLC free. Or at least put it all into one bundle at a reduced price.

They should at least make playlists for noble and defiant just like they did for anniversary.

I tried playing multiplayer for Reach and it said player do not have required content. So I choose the button to redirect me to the Xbox live store, and oh my gosh! I found out that there are three map packs I would have to buy. THREE! And they’re not even free! I mean come on! The game came out in 2010, can’t you at least reduce the price or pur them in a bundle?

> 2535412357303746;5:
> I tried playing multiplayer for Reach and it said player do not have required content. So I choose the button to redirect me to the Xbox live store, and oh my gosh! I found out that there are three map packs I would have to buy. THREE! And they’re not even free! I mean come on! The game came out in 2010, can’t you at least reduce the price or pur them in a bundle?

Yeah they should make them free, same with Halo 3 and Halo 4.