Dlc, when?

Now that 343 has taken away the time deadline on dlc releases for halo wars 2, after failing to get 2 leaders on time, Im getting to the point where im starting to think we arent going to get the dlcs every month, like they said it would be. I get that there may be a game breaking glitch but do the testing BEFORE the deadline so that you can get the dlc that we payed for out to all the halo wars 2 players on time. All the people are saying it’s ok, and i get it, they want to be nice and supportive and all that(i want to be too), but i/we all payed for this and everyone should get what they payed for on time or more people are going to leave, and i know that is not what halo needs right now. Please just get this stuff out on time or maybe bring back a deadline for dlcs, but possibly a week more time or something that we can all use to know when we are getting the dlcs. It would be helpful.

More important is the fact that this game was sold as cross platform yet i can’t find any games on PC version. My military spouse has my xbox so it’s completely unfair. I bought this game with the promise of PC play. Yet here i am taking dumps after starting queue only to not find a damn game. maybe if i take a nap or write 30 more topics regarding this i’ll find a game

I have a feeling this will get locked. So before it gets locked I want to let you know that even with the delays we ARE getting what we paid for. Read the season pass description again.

> 2533274821521504;3:
> I have a feeling this will get locked. So before it gets locked I want to let you know that even with the delays we ARE getting what we paid for. Read the season pass description again.

So if i sell you a game and tell you it’s multiplayer pvp, playable on both xbox and pc and you try to find a game on PC yet you cannot bc the community is non existent that’s cool? how about we don’t defend fine print in these things and uphold companies to higher standards or would you like to make my phone calls to AT&T customer service?

> 2533274821521504;3:
> I have a feeling this will get locked. So before it gets locked I want to let you know that even with the delays we ARE getting what we paid for. Read the season pass description again.

Even if we pay for it, it’s still all up to them to deliver the product, not a description written a while back.

> 2533274853667541;2:
> More important is the fact that this game was sold as cross platform yet i can’t find any games on PC version. My military spouse has my xbox so it’s completely unfair. I bought this game with the promise of PC play. Yet here i am taking dumps after starting queue only to not find a damn game. maybe if i take a nap or write 30 more topics regarding this i’ll find a game

This is completely off topic, why not post this in a thread about PC matchmaking instead of one about DLC?

Anyways, I think people are blowing this issue waaaay out of proportion. We will skill get our content like Blaky said, and they have said that this delay is not interfering with May’s DLC. Sounds like they’re still planning DLC every month

> 2533274927740213;6:
> > 2533274853667541;2:
> > More important is the fact that this game was sold as cross platform yet i can’t find any games on PC version. My military spouse has my xbox so it’s completely unfair. I bought this game with the promise of PC play. Yet here i am taking dumps after starting queue only to not find a damn game. maybe if i take a nap or write 30 more topics regarding this i’ll find a game
>
> This is completely off topic, why not post this in a thread about PC matchmaking instead of one about DLC?
>
> Anyways, I think people are blowing this issue waaaay out of proportion. We will skill get our content like Blaky said, and they have said that this delay is not interfering with May’s DLC. Sounds like they’re still planning DLC every month

No it’s not completely off topic. The topic discusses expectations of the game as well as people withing the community leaving. this ties together possible correlations.

> 2533274853667541;4:
> > 2533274821521504;3:
> > I have a feeling this will get locked. So before it gets locked I want to let you know that even with the delays we ARE getting what we paid for. Read the season pass description again.
>
> So if i sell you a game and tell you it’s multiplayer pvp, playable on both xbox and pc and you try to find a game on PC yet you cannot bc the community is non existent that’s cool? how about we don’t defend fine print in these things and uphold companies to higher standards or would you like to make my phone calls to AT&T customer service?

This is completely alien to the topic at hand. If you want me to discuss this make a new thread.

> 2535425652528482;5:
> > 2533274821521504;3:
> > I have a feeling this will get locked. So before it gets locked I want to let you know that even with the delays we ARE getting what we paid for. Read the season pass description again.
>
> Even if we pay for it, it’s still all up to them to deliver the product, not a description written a while back.

The description is the legal obligation they have. You can’t ignore or disregard that because contracts is what our whole consumer life is centered around. They are delivering the product, what’s your point?

You obviously read the update thread that ske7ch posted, and then summarily locked. You don’t get to make a new thread to discuss it after that. When they have more information, they will provide it. A not-broken update is always going to be leagues better than a broken update so patience is appreciated and advised.

> 2533274853667541;2:
> More important is the fact that this game was sold as cross platform yet i can’t find any games on PC version. My military spouse has my xbox so it’s completely unfair. I bought this game with the promise of PC play. Yet here i am taking dumps after starting queue only to not find a damn game. maybe if i take a nap or write 30 more topics regarding this i’ll find a game

Play anywhere is not the same as cross platform. Halo Wars 2 is a play anywhere title, not a cross platform title.