DLC Playlists re added

I know halo 4 is nearly at our door but i was wondering if there will be playlists that are added to halo reach that allows you just to play DLC maps, there was those playlists before but they were removed. Im a bit of a achievement hunter and since the playlists were removed when ever I search for a game in normal playlists its seems that i never get DLC maps like Defiant any more, I would also like a return of Anniversary FFA!!

More variety is always good, especially since it’s the variety we paid for.
I really wish the DLC maps would be easier to play on/ more common to come across :confused:

> More variety is always good, especially since <mark>it’s the variety we paid for</mark>.
> I really wish the DLC maps would be easier to play on/ more common to come across :confused:

This.

Thanks for taking my money. Now what do I have to show for it? The same four maps that always come up. Thanks 343.

inb4 Moa posts the tweet about Playlist changes.

No more playlists will be added, but after H4’s release, we could see playlists become DLC required.

> inb4 Moa posts the tweet about Playlist changes.
>
> No more playlists will be added, but after H4’s release, we could see playlists become DLC required.

inb4 mods indiscriminately redact your post for mentioning someone else

Recall, once Reach launched, Halo 3 eventually moved to DLC required for almost every playlist. I suspect a similar fate for Reach.

Is Halo 3 DLC still paid, or is it free now?

> > inb4 Moa posts the tweet about Playlist changes.
> >
> > No more playlists will be added, but after H4’s release, we could see playlists become DLC required.
>
> inb4 mods indiscriminately redact your post for mentioning someone else
>
> Recall, once Reach launched, Halo 3 eventually moved to DLC required for almost every playlist. I suspect a similar fate for Reach.
>
> Is Halo 3 DLC still paid, or is it free now?

I believe that it’s still paid for.

> inb4 Moa posts the tweet about Playlist changes.
>
> No more playlists will be added, but after H4’s release, we could see playlists become DLC required.

No new playlists will be added.

Damn you, Lycan.

> > inb4 Moa posts the tweet about Playlist changes.
> >
> > No more playlists will be added, but after H4’s release, we could see playlists become DLC required.
>
> No new playlists will be added.
>
> Damn you, Lycan.

really… that sucks, I want ma playlists back!!

well its good to see that more people want the playlists

pls give us the dlc playlist!

> pls give us the dlc playlist!

No new playlists