DLC Playlist(s)

We asked and we have received! DLC playlist is now live on Halo 4! Play it while it lasts because it is gone by July 7th

The maps supported in this playlist are the smaller ones I guess, so no Shatter, Wreckage, Outcast, or Perdition. Still pretty cool. - SublimeThugLife

(Before Team DLC was added)
I bought the championship bundle a while ago and never got around to playing it. Now I have the time and they got rid of the playlist and there isn’t even one just for Ricochet. Trying to join into one is a nightmare because then I have to hope that everyone has the DLC which is very seldomly.
All I’m asking is that the DLC Playlist comes back. Maybe it can be all the new maps, or just go by the DLCs and have a week or two of Crimson, then Majestic, etc.
Ricochet seemed like a great concept and I would love to play The Pit (Pitfall) from Halo 3, but I have yet to play either…

I also get sick of playing Haven. That’s a majority of what people vote for on Team Slayer and it is insanely boring after the 30th time.

Support (Indirect [other threads] and direct [this thread]:
Lindsay Blowhun
Ijimbo Dog
ExOtIcSsss
XXXXXXXXCESSIVE
The Little Moa
HaloFanForLife1
WolfHawk16
Cyanades
CODYROB55
FitsHisFace
Lord Xindus
HaloLegacy117
LAA51
ANUBIS316
thetimewarptrio
StrikeSudden
MobilizedTarget
Hungover Hobbit
SublimeThugLife
Tag and Frag
I HICKLING I
TFD S3RL
Gorcall
LoneWolF138
Cx3 Grunty
Treemonkeys
RetroCorn
BigLanceLS

(If for whatever reason you would not like to be on the list just ask and I will remove it ASAP)
(If you wish to be added just leave a comment)

Posts to draw attention to (from other threads):
“I was thinking about buying the pass to get all the downloads. I just recently got into Halo4. After reading this post it does not sound like a sound investment.” - Strikesudden (In response to https://forums.halowaypoint.com/yaf_postst244332_So-whats-the-real-reason-for-no-DLC-Playlist.aspx)

“I feel like I wasted 25 dollars just for the Scanner and Strider helmet…
I purchased the wargames pass in HOPE I can play the DLC map packs.
Man…Just a waste of money I only played the DLC’s once when there were play lists and my friend had the pass.” - MobilizedTarget

“I got on here to ask something like this. It’s a tad ridiculous we can’t play the content we paid for. I haven’t been on H4 as frequently as I would like because it’s the same old same old. Actually playing the dlc maps would bring me back.” - Hungover Hobbit

“Why is this only until July 7th? Really? $35 worth of DLC and I can only play it until a certain time? I was going to buy the DLC until I found this out, what a joke.” - Treemonkeys

i also feel robbed for buying the DLC maps…

Just scroll the forum m8 and look how many threads there are about this issue.
All attempts for a perm DLC playlist failed. It’s explained in detail in all those other threads, u may stop by there.

So if enough people are asking for it, then why not supply?
Back when Castle came out I bought the Castle and Majestic DLCs and they only had the castel DLC playlist, then a couple weeks later they brought back Majestic. I don’t see the problem with bringing back that method.

If people are still playing their game and that’s what they are set out to play, why not make those people happy?
They are the hardcore fans that still enjoy to play the game and are just getting a slap across the face for it.

I support this. I spent £6.25 the other day to get the Championship bundle, thus completing my Halo 4 package. While Ricochet turned up several times in Action Sack, and was extremely enjoyable, none of the maps did. Pitfall and Vertigo were nowhere to be seen no matter what playlist I went into. Regardless, eventually I completed the Championship achievements, but my main concern is the Castle map pack achievements. Specifically, Sight Seeing. How am I supposed to get map-specific achievements if the maps never show up in matchmaking?

Completely agree that we need individual DLC playlists, or a complete DLC-only playlist which required all DLC.

Support.

We have payed for these maps so we should have a dedicated playlist to play these maps. The money paid from everyone that has bought the DLC should support a playlist. If not then make most playlists have all DLC requirements and make the DLC cheap so everyone buy’s them.

Yes please give us DLC playlist! I want to try and get the map specific achievements

I’m also feeling pretty bummed that I can’t seem to get on any of the DLC maps. I went back to play some Halo 4 over the past week after not playing it for over a year. I decided to pick up the Champions Bundle as well as I haven’t earned any of those achievements. Regardless…Crimson, Majestic, Castle, and Champions…I can’t find a match on any of the DLC maps. Very disappointed.

I noticed that a Flag Grab Bag playlist is up now but will be replaced with something else tomorrow. A DLC playlist would be much appreciated, even if it was just put on rotation every now and again.

The problem is that yes, everyone wants a DLC playlist, but when one gets implemented no one plays it. So 343 prioritizes other things.

> The problem is that yes, everyone wants a DLC playlist, but when one gets implemented no one plays it. So 343 prioritizes other things.

Seems like.
I do believe that many who ask for a DLC playlist on this forum would play it.
Many on the forum.
Which is, after all, not a big number.

Double post

> The problem is that yes, everyone wants a DLC playlist, but when one gets implemented no one plays it. So 343 prioritizes other things.

I wouldn’t say no one, more along the lines of at least 100-200. That’s still 100-200 people that want to play what they paid for and are still finding enjoyment out of their game.

> I noticed that a Flag Grab Bag playlist is up now but will be replaced with something else tomorrow. A DLC playlist would be much appreciated, even if it was just put on rotation every now and again.

Looks like a Team DLC playlist is now up now that Flag Grab Bag is gone! I’m not sure if anyone from 343i saw this thread…but regardless I’m still grateful.

https://www.halowaypoint.com/en-us/intel/playlists

The maps supported in this playlist are the smaller ones I guess, so no Shatter, Wreckage, Outcast, or Perdition. Still pretty cool.

> > The problem is that yes, everyone wants a DLC playlist, but when one gets implemented no one plays it. So 343 prioritizes other things.
>
> I wouldn’t say no one, more along the lines of at least 100-200. That’s still 100-200 people that want to play what they paid for and are still finding enjoyment out of their game.

And at this point in time there’s 105 people playing Team DLC. Not bad I think for its first day at 7:10 am EDT. There are fewer players in Doubles, Snipers, Grifball, Rumble Pit, and Proving Ground. Only 7 in Proving Ground…yikes! I never seem to see Proving Ground go above 100. Granted I’ve only gotten back into Halo over the past week.

Over 300 now,i’m glad it’s here.

343i please keeep the DLC playlist there. Do not remove it.

Just played a few games of the DLC playlist. Gotta say those maps are so much more fun to play.

Yeah, I’m liking it. Also feeling like my money was spent on something instead of nothing.

Was just about to find a thread about a DLC playlist to post in about there not being one, and signed in to a sweet message saying it’s back. Glad to see it 343, now leave it permanent.