DLC playlist needs an update

Since DLC maps pretty much never come up in the standard playlists, I jumped to the only place I am guaranteed to get them, and to be perfectly honest, it was disappointing.

It’s not the maps that are the problem, it’s the gametypes. Slayer is far too heavily weighted. It seems that the first 3 voting slots for 5 games in a row that I played, were all slayer. Even when we voted none of the above, 2 out of 3 were still slayer. Now, this wouldn’t be so bad, except for the fact that it’s AR starts. I’ve seen DMR starts as a choice maybe once, but the majority of the time it’s not. Maybe it was just bad luck.

AR starts on large maps like Highlands, Condemned, Breakpoint and Tempest just isn’t fun in my opinion. It’s a 6vs6 playlist, so it’s pretty much a race to find and grab the first of only 1 or 2 DMRs near your spawn. Otherwise you are forced to run around trying to pistol people with 100% bloom from a hundred miles away.

It’s a shame because the maps are pretty good, but I got really bored of playing default vanilla Reach slayer on BTB maps with AR starts all the time. Please change it to DMR starts or at least up the weighting on them and objective as well. Maybe even add TU settings to the mix.