DLC maps

I have not played Halo 3in a few years and wanted to play Rumble pit but could not do it,the message on my screen says :one or more players do not have the mapes required for this game,altought I use to play this game before.anybody can help?

> 2533274809667624;1:
> I have not played Halo 3in a few years and wanted to play Rumble pit but could not do it,the message on my screen says :one or more players do not have the mapes required for this game,altought I use to play this game before.anybody can help?

download them again, they’re free

Ya thats o e thing that kinda sucks about Halo 3. All DLC is required. Free or not it dosnt matter. Some of the dlc i just no longer enjoy but i have to have it installed otherwise some playlists can not be played.

It sounds like you don’t have all the DLC download for Halo 3. I would go ahead and download them again considering that they are free. However good luck finding people in a playlist that requires DLC as it seems like no one on Halo 3 plays those playlists anymore.

You need the dlc

You don’t NEED the dlc to play Rumble Pit, you’ll just continuously get the launch maps when playing. With that being said, there’s no reason for you not to have the maps now because all the Halo 3 DLC maps are free to download now.

Reach DLC was so well made…