DLC map reflections***Possible Spoilers***

I have been spending more time recently scouring MM maps for eggs. I really have been having some fun. On a couple hunts I have found interesting reflections using Pan Cam. I will link them below. Could they be references to maps of the past or of maps to come? Please tell me what you think.

Ragnarock: image found outside of map.

Harvest: images found off and on map.

Well, to be honest, I don’t know. The Ragnarok reflection doesn’t look like Ragnarok, at least to me. It looks like there’s something in the middle of whatever it’s reflecting. There also seems to be two spires in the background.

Hmmm… curious…

Most of those are Tsavo Highway screenshots… That is curious

1, 2 and 5 from Harvest are definitely from Halo 3, near Voi.

Interesting! Please continue your feed back. I have not all checked of the MM maps yet. There could be more of these hunts contained in them. I have been using Pan Cam for my searches. Here is a tutorial for default controller settings that may help. :slight_smile:

Hmm… Ragnorak/Valhalla and a bunch of Tsavo Highway/Voi Portal pics.

More references to the return of the Ark?
Please do share should you find more :slight_smile:

I have a few more observations, and questions. On H4 anniversary 343 released a development vid for H4. In the vid there appears to be a shot of Sand Trap. Is Sand Trap on the ark. I also noticed something in the top right corner of the MM Spartan HUD. Ark pack is written in that area. I will post a pic later. Could this be a reference to something H4, or H5?

> Hmm… Ragnorak/Valhalla and a bunch of Tsavo Highway/Voi Portal pics.
>
> More references to the return of the Ark?
> Please do share should you find more :slight_smile:

You can see similar reflections of Voi in the forge pieces on Impact.

> > Hmm… Ragnorak/Valhalla and a bunch of Tsavo Highway/Voi Portal pics.
> >
> > More references to the return of the Ark?
> > Please do share should you find more :slight_smile:
>
> You can see similar reflections of Voi in the forge pieces on Impact.

Here is a good example of H3 image we are discussing.

Here is a clearer image. Maybe we are returning to the Ark after all!

Amazing finds Fist. Keep it up!

Thanks DHG Siul S249. :slight_smile: I will! I wonder if anyone from the fiction side of things could help identify all h4 MM map locations from the fiction. I have experimented with some maps with nothing definitive yet, but I have not checked them all. Some areas can be checked independently while others would have better success to check as a party.

Congratulations, keep the good work !

Still digging. This next one is a little different .I found it while using pan cam on another map. It made me chuckle. Maybe you will too. It’s actually the upside down backside of the Vernater DLC that comes with the wave 2 Didact action figure.

Now back to the topic speculation. If there is a return to the ark planned, the sky is really the limit. Here is some fan art to spArk your imagination, complete with moon pool.

> > Hmm… Ragnorak/Valhalla and a bunch of Tsavo Highway/Voi Portal pics.
> >
> > More references to the return of the Ark?
> > Please do share should you find more :slight_smile:
>
> You can see similar reflections of Voi in the forge pieces on Impact.

Now why would Voi be shown this much? I mean, an Easter Egg showing something from Halo 3 is cool. But showing the Easter Egg multiple times? No, there’s something more to this. Has to be…

Going back towards the direction of Voi would make sense, it IS by the Excession (is the Portal) after all.