DLC in matchmaking.

Here is a random though… I really hope 343 don’t mess up the DLC for Halo 4 like they did Halo Reach. When I buy DLC I expect to be able to play the new maps in matchmaking,(Infinity slayer, dominion…) I don’t wan to buy maps that i’m never ever going to play again after they take out the DLC playlist. So pretty much long story short. You have to ake the DLC mandatory (like halo 3)to be able to play in matchmaking. so that these beautiful maps that you put soooo much time into making actually get put to use!!! PLEASE.

please excuse the spelling errors, its a frustrating topic.

Can anyone confirm that they have played the new maps in old playlists? I tried last night and it didn’t happen.

no I have not but I hope they add dlc to other lists big team is calling for shatter and wreakage

add me : the mo bizkitz

> Can anyone confirm that they have played the new maps in old playlists? I tried last night and it didn’t happen.

The new maps are in some playlists, we just have to be matched with DLC owners. I could have played my first BTB game for today on any of the 2 new maps, yet they voted for Exile. Sure the new maps are not that good but at least we could have tried them on 8v8 but no.

> The following Crimson maps will be added into these existing playlists:
>
> • Infinity Slayer – Harvest
> • Big Team Infinity Slayer – Wreckage and Shatter
> • Dominion – Shatter
> • Capture the Flag – Harvest and Wreckage
> • SWAT – Harvest
> • Team Slayer Pro – Harvest

> Can anyone confirm that they have played the new maps in old playlists? I tried last night and it didn’t happen.

https://www.halowaypoint.com/en-us/intel/playlists

Yup, but everyone in the game needs to own DLC, and we all know how that worked last time.