DLC in Halo 5

What do you think the new maps will be like, and do you hope that the recent companies reverting to free DLC becomes a standard and not an exception?

I want Boarding Action. Now. lol I’ll probably have to resort to forging it in December.

They better not have held back maps they already completed… That being said, I need to see what maps they have before requesting more

> 2533274819303871;3:
> They better not have held back maps they already completed… That being said, I need to see what maps they have before requesting more

They are free so why would they hold them back? That would make no sense.

More maps for warzone pls lol

I’d like to see more Warzone maps when the DLC comes out the game looks great and I can’t wait to get into Warzone.

Don’t really care as long as there is good variety and they are good maps. Maybe an occasional remake but I really don’t care as long as the maps are good and there are enough of them

Hmm I would love to see a version of narrows.

> 2533274812033728;5:
> More maps for warzone pls lol

Agreed.

I personally hope that they bring back some of the favorites…I really loved most of the maps in 4 and Reach…

I cant wait to see the dlc wonder if they will have more armor unlocks

> 2533274810989728;2:
> I want Boarding Action. Now. lol I’ll probably have to resort to forging it in December.

Good god, that sounds frightening lol.

Would love to see a bunch of remakes of H3 maps.

In fact, can we have a Foundry remake? Some of the best forge maps were made there, and Reach made me sad since the hanger area in Forge World was too small to work as a makeshift Foundry :c

I am so excited for forge…Just being able to mess around and see some of the ridiculous maps that people come up with…

Give us a remake of The Pit, Guardian, and construct all from Halo 3 and I’ll be forever grateful!

> 2535420883520775;15:
> Give us a remake of The Pit, Guardian, and construct all from Halo 3 and I’ll be forever grateful!

Indeed…Some of the best maps ever.