DLC Filter Option

I know it won’t be in through TUs but this is just something to spark discussion for the future.

In Modern Warfare 3(possibly Black Ops 2) you can actually turn on the ability to search for DLC maps in all of the playlists. Why hasn’t this been implemented?

Instead of worry about making DLC required in a playlist or having to worry about matching people with the DLC hoping that those maps show up in the voting options we can have a DLC filter.

Also a local search filter, evenly skilled filter, and anything else that was an option in Reach/Halo 3.

'Course.

Yeah, people can hate on COD all they want, but the one thing they do right is having those DLC filters. I always get to play the DLC I bought!

Halo should really adopt a system like this.

I wonder if it’s possible to implement via TU or if they’re just going to go with the “We can’t add anything to the UI” excuse.

> Yeah, people can hate on COD all they want, but the one thing they do right is having those DLC filters. I always get to play the DLC I bought!
>
> Halo should really adopt a system like this.
>
> I wonder if it’s possible to implement via TU or if they’re just going to go with the “We can’t add anything to the UI” excuse.

I would be willing to bet on the later.