DLC - Can We Change Things?

What will change in Halo 5’s DLC multiplayer? Will we still have to pay-n-pray someone in the main matchmaking list has DLC before we can expect to see our content after a month?

Can we have an option in MM where we specify a favorite map list in where the server is almost guaranteed to seek out other DLC content folks? Or can we get 343i’s promise for dedicated DLC list no matter how low the population?

REF: http://www.343industries.org/forum/topic/38697-dlc-can-we-change-things/

Given that the Champions Bundle strayed from the normal three-map pack set up DLCs normally have, I think 343 are looking at different ways of introducing post-game content.

> 2533274842918190;2:
> Given that the Champions Bundle strayed from the normal three-map pack set up DLCs normally have, I think 343 are looking at different ways of introducing post-game content.

I hope so. I know that a great number of folks expresses contentment for this issue. I played on Pitfall and Vertigo for about 1 month before they pulled the playlist Champion Bundle playlist. I have not seen these maps but a handful of times since then.

Dead ball?