DLC and other stuff that 343 ruined

Ok since action sack was removed, this game have become boring, and I have noticed that in the most part of playlist people couldn’t do less than camp, camp everywhere, why? that’s strategy… yeah. T_T ,also, I had my defiant and noble map decomposting in my hardisk, y? I haven’t any DLC playlist to play with, I want my 1600 MP back then, so I can buy something that I can play use, like… I’don’t know… pink dresses for the avatar or new pants…

Please dont keep posting these threads. Look i am pissed too and the only reason i bought the dlc was for the achievements and i would have rather spent all that money on dawnguard than maps i wont be able to use. but seriously. stop with the bajillion posts about this.

You won’t be getting your 1600 MS Points back, the following two images will help you understand why.

Noble - No Refunds
Defiant - No Refunds

Okay, seriously. Halo 4 is out in 2 months, just stop the flooding with anger threads.
All maps packs are in all playlists, i still get to play them sometimes.

> All maps packs are in all playlists, i still get to play them sometimes.

You’re telling the truth, bro. Don’t you just weary of all of these posts which claim no one can play the DLC maps ever now? Even regarding the big team maps, I have statistically proven that you can still play every single map in Halo: Reach.

I know I won’t get any refund, moa I’m not stupid, but I’m still pissed off, and I’LL continue to wrute these post no matter what.

> I know I won’t get any refund, moa I’m not stupid, but I’m still pissed off, and I’LL continue to wrute these post no matter what.

No more new playlists for Reach.

Any sort of complaining you do won’t make a difference.

Also, discussion for the August update is being redirected here.

https://forums.halo.xbox.com/yaf_postst104145_Multiple-Solutions-to-the-August-Reach-update.aspx

> > All maps packs are in all playlists, i still get to play them sometimes.
>
> You’re telling the truth, bro. Don’t you just weary of all of these posts which claim no one can play the DLC maps ever now? Even regarding the big team maps, I have statistically proven that you can still play every single map in Halo: Reach.

where??? WHERE??? u have allucinations I play like 6 or more hours at day I have 98 days in playtime and I rarely find people with these dlc, I know what I’m saying it’s not proven I still play on the same maps again and again, and to tell the truth 343 new maps are ridicoulus for example on BTB the map asphalt, shees c’mon it seems to play in a custom game, I want DLC and Action Sack back I don’t care of u people who doesn’t care.

> You won’t be getting your 1600 MS Points back, the following two images will help you understand why.
>
> Noble - No Refunds
> Defiant - No Refunds

Those images also have the phrase “Play Now” and when I click it, I don’t get to play the DLC maps.

> > You won’t be getting your 1600 MS Points back, the following two images will help you understand why.
> >
> > Noble - No Refunds
> > Defiant - No Refunds
>
> Those images also have the phrase “Play Now” and when I click it, I don’t get to play the DLC maps.

https://halo.xbox.com/en-US/games/HaloReach/Playlists

Well you still can :wink:

Im glad that i didin’t buy any DLC for reach hihihi :slight_smile:

> > > All maps packs are in all playlists, i still get to play them sometimes.
> >
> > You’re telling the truth, bro. Don’t you just weary of all of these posts which claim no one can play the DLC maps ever now? Even regarding the big team maps, I have statistically proven that you can still play every single map in Halo: Reach.
>
> where??? WHERE??? u have allucinations I play like 6 or more hours at day I have 98 days in playtime and I rarely find people with these dlc, I know what I’m saying it’s not proven I still play on the same maps again and again, and to tell the truth 343 new maps are ridicoulus for example on BTB the map asphalt, shees c’mon it seems to play in a custom game, I want DLC and Action Sack back I don’t care of u people who doesn’t care.

To me, playing for 6 hours really only serves as a gentle warmup for an action-packed day of playing Halo: Reach. Until you hit that 6 hour mark, you haven’t full awakened and calibrated each and every dendrite within your essence. Personally, my most essential performances typically occur during the 7th and 8th hours of a gaming session. After that I start to lose my focus a little bit, but occasionally I can make it last a little longer.

I’d like to congratulate you on your status as a high-frequency player, also, AVBRules4ever. Your role as participant in my aforementioned project helped to buttress the reliability of my results. I see that you played 11 games of “Big Team Battle” in the 2 weeks after the matchmaking update. You played 5 games on Forge world, 3 games on Spire, 2 games on Boardwalk, and one game on Spire.

Unfortunately, you did not play enough games to land one of the DLC maps during that timeframe. You are going to have to play more than one game of Big Team Battle in a given day to have a realistic chance of scoring one of those maps; I recommend playing at least 25 games per day, for starters. :slight_smile:

> > > You won’t be getting your 1600 MS Points back, the following two images will help you understand why.
> > >
> > > Noble - No Refunds
> > > Defiant - No Refunds
> >
> > Those images also have the phrase “Play Now” and when I click it, I don’t get to play the DLC maps.
>
> https://halo.xbox.com/en-US/games/HaloReach/Playlists
>
> Well you still can :wink:

I believe what you mean to say is that I can “try.” But the chances of me actually getting to play a DLC map is slim to none. I heard less than 2% in BTB. According to my game history, it is even less.

> > > > You won’t be getting your 1600 MS Points back, the following two images will help you understand why.
> > > >
> > > > Noble - No Refunds
> > > > Defiant - No Refunds
> > >
> > > Those images also have the phrase “Play Now” and when I click it, I don’t get to play the DLC maps.
> >
> > https://halo.xbox.com/en-US/games/HaloReach/Playlists
> >
> > Well you still can :wink:
>
> I believe what you mean to say is that I can “try.” But the chances of me actually getting to play a DLC map is slim to none. I heard less than 2% in BTB. According to my game history, it is even less.

I completely ignored the fact they are all still fully playable in Custom Games & Forge.

> > You won’t be getting your 1600 MS Points back, the following two images will help you understand why.
> >
> > Noble - No Refunds
> > Defiant - No Refunds
>
> Those images also have the phrase “Play Now” and when I click it, I don’t get to play the DLC maps.

Custom games, firefight, forge?

Just because you don’t see them all the time in matchmaking doesnt mean you don’t have the ability to play them at all.

If you’re worried about the acheivements, there are several people (including myself) willing to help with that, and its not like you’ll never ever see the maps online.

I’ve played many matches in BTB (outside of the anni playlist that used to exist) on anni maps.

> > > > > You won’t be getting your 1600 MS Points back, the following two images will help you understand why.
> > > > >
> > > > > Noble - No Refunds
> > > > > Defiant - No Refunds
> > > >
> > > > Those images also have the phrase “Play Now” and when I click it, I don’t get to play the DLC maps.
> > >
> > > https://halo.xbox.com/en-US/games/HaloReach/Playlists
> > >
> > > Well you still can :wink:
> >
> > I believe what you mean to say is that I can “try.” But the chances of me actually getting to play a DLC map is slim to none. I heard less than 2% in BTB. According to my game history, it is even less.
>
> I completely ignored the fact they are all still fully playable in Custom Games & Forge.

So you’re basically screwed when you don’t have enough friends currently online that actually have the maps, even thought the game cover says matchmaking is supported.

“Yes it’s supports matchmaking, but probably not all content. You’ll never know for sure. But go ahead and buy our maps. Just remember to convince enough friends to buy it too.”

Reminds me of “some publisher with an E and an A” who shuts down online support after only a year.

Also, most of my friends have given up Halo: Reach because of things like the removal DLC playlists and the bad retail maps.

> > > > > > You won’t be getting your 1600 MS Points back, the following two images will help you understand why.
> > > > > >
> > > > > > Noble - No Refunds
> > > > > > Defiant - No Refunds
> > > > >
> > > > > Those images also have the phrase “Play Now” and when I click it, I don’t get to play the DLC maps.
> > > >
> > > > https://halo.xbox.com/en-US/games/HaloReach/Playlists
> > > >
> > > > Well you still can :wink:
> > >
> > > I believe what you mean to say is that I can “try.” But the chances of me actually getting to play a DLC map is slim to none. I heard less than 2% in BTB. According to my game history, it is even less.
> >
> > I completely ignored the fact they are all still fully playable in Custom Games & Forge.
>
> So you’re basically screwed when you don’t have enough friends currently online that actually have the maps, even thought the game cover says matchmaking is supported.
>
> “Yes it’s supports matchmaking, but probably not all content. You’ll never know for sure. But go ahead and buy our maps. Just remember to convince enough friends to buy it too.”
>
> Reminds me of “some publisher with an E and an A” who shuts down online support after only a year.
>
> Also, most of my friends have given up Halo: Reach because of things like the removal DLC playlists and the bad retail maps.

Clearly this is just showing 343’s stance on DLC, which is you’re supposed to play on their admittedly good looking maps alone, in custom games/forge, so you can more fully appreciate the aesthetics and not get bogged down by silly things like gameplay.

And while threads like this won’t help any with reach since 343 has already moved on; they are already planning to release several map packs for halo 4. And perhaps if there are sufficient posts saying that this sort of move was a bad one, 343 will remember and do better with their next game.

> Clearly this is just showing 343’s stance on DLC, which is you’re supposed to play on their admittedly good looking maps alone, in custom games/forge, so you can more fully appreciate the aesthetics and not get bogged down by silly things like gameplay.
>
> And while threads like this won’t help any with reach since 343 has already moved on; they are already planning to release several map packs for halo 4. And perhaps if there are sufficient posts saying that this sort of move was a bad one, 343 will remember and do better with their next game.

I seriously doubt it. Look at how many playlists and gametypes that 343 has gutted since they took over Reach. I’m going to use this as a lesson for Halo 4: Don’t get too attached to what you choose to play, if you do, 343 will take it from you. The first time 343 kills a Halo 4 playlist I enjoy marks the moment I sell the game and stick with Black Ops II.