DLC add-ons other than maps

I know the DLC is way off but
do you think the dlc will be giving new armour pieces/skins and weapon skins for every weapon?

think of Gears 3’s DLC

thoughts?

I think this is possible. Spartan Ops season 2 anyone?

I’m okay with more skins as long as they aren’t distracting like the GOW 3 skins.

Sounds decent idea, just as long as it doesn’t include the pre-order skins and such to let the players have their shiny “unique” skins.

I want my rainbow skin to the game, 343! 1600 MP! 2400 MP! Anything! Just release a rainbow skin as DLC!

I bet we’ll get more specializations (and ranks) with the map packs, it’ll give us a reason to play them.

More armour isn’t out of the question since 343 have been testing to see if they can add new armour to Halo Reach.

If I remember correctly 343 said if everyone loves spartan ops then a second season may be possible.

> I bet we’ll get more specializations (and ranks) with the map packs, it’ll give us a reason to play them.
>
> More armour isn’t out of the question since 343 have been testing to see if they can add new armour to Halo Reach.
>
> If I remember correctly 343 said if everyone loves spartan ops then a second season may be possible.

I dont understand why bungie said they couldnt add new armour anyway all it is, is a reskined spartan, epic did it very easily in gears 3 and they created 1 character skin in less than a week (thrashball drone)

Firefight?

I love GoW # weapon skins so YES I want Halo 4 dlc to be like that, or at least I hope there are a lot of skins if they dont put them in dlc.

I will not be paying extra money for textures, Gears stuff was overpriced anyway.

Don’t you get the Strider and Scanner helmets?

> I will not be paying extra money for textures, Gears stuff was overpriced anyway.

I dont mean that you have to buy weapon skins like team metal, rainbow, team electric etc. I meant like the weapon skins/ characters that you get with the dlc like how you got the onyx guard with team plasma weapon skin along with the 3 maps in the horde command pack

> Don’t you get the Strider and Scanner helmets?

I yhought they were just new helmets I never knew they were dlc or whatever?

I almost expect it to happen in Halo 4 as there has never been a game (To my knowledge) that hasn’t passed up that opportunity when it is relevent.

> Don’t you get the Strider and Scanner helmets?

What are those?

> > Don’t you get the Strider and Scanner helmets?
>
> What are those?

These two.

> > > Don’t you get the Strider and Scanner helmets?
> >
> > What are those?
>
> These two.

Those are pretty cool looking, Strider looks like pilot.