DLC achievements

I can’t believe how little and easy Reach’s achievements were and then the DLC ones… What six Noble ones and three Defiant ones??? Really?!? I was hoping for more and to work for them?! Like maybe one to find all the data pads!

it might have been a bit better had it been like 10 achievements worth 15 points each, rather than 3 worth 50

I like the idea about the data pad achievement. I like the Reach achievements so far though as they have not been too hard. Some of the Halo 3 achievements are all about luck which is not cool. The gamerscore on the new achievements is actually 30, 45, and 75. :wink:

> The gamerscore on the new achievements is actually 30, 45, and 75. :wink:

Meh, close enough :lol:

What’s the exact trigger for the Candy from a baby one? I still need to get that.

> What’s the exact trigger for the Candy from a baby one? I still need to get that.

You need to take 2 flags from an enemy’s stockpile and score them in yours.

> > What’s the exact trigger for the Candy from a baby one? I still need to get that.
>
> You need to take 2 flags from an enemy’s stockpile and score them in yours.

I know that, but can it be dropped on the way? Does it have get captured, or does it just have to be put in your score zone? All these other complications.

It can be dropped on the way, it does not have to be scored. I was wondering the same things myself but in the game where I got my achievement my first flag got stolen after I was killed trying to protect it. The second flag was being carried by a teammate who was killed on the way to our base so after killing the person that killed him I picked it up. As soon as I dropped the second flag at our base the achievement unlocked. I was sooooo happy as that was my last achievement. :slight_smile:

you know you can do the DLC Achievements in custom games

> you know you can do the DLC Achievements in custom games

I heard that as well but I also heard a lot of people saying they could not get it to work.

> > > What’s the exact trigger for the Candy from a baby one? I still need to get that.
> >
> > You need to take 2 flags from an enemy’s stockpile and score them in yours.
>
> I know that, but can it be dropped on the way? Does it have get captured, or does it just have to be put in your score zone? All these other complications.

You can drop the flag, but only if you pick it back up before anyone else touches it. And yes, the flag does need to get scored for you to get credit for it.

Check out my Defiant Achievement guide:

www.youtube.com/watch?v=yAWnURwf7Lo

It should answer all your questions.

I like the built-in ones, I ran out of gold so I don’t have any DLC ones but all I care about is the Defiant having 3 achievements!!! WTH X[ lol

You guys should check this out. It explains the achievement process and guidelines that MS uses.

Games are only allowed so many achievements total, and DLC has a cap limit as well.

The maximum a game can have with DLC is 1750 gamerscore. There is also a limit on how many acheievements can be in a game as well. So for 343 to make these new achievements only worth 150 points puts the idea in my head that there will plenty of opportunity for them to create at least two more new map packs, with their own respective sets of achievements.