DLC ACHIEVEMENTS. FIX IT.

So how am I supposed to get the Anniversary achievements if none of the maps support armor abilities, infection, or headhunter? How am I supposed to get the Defiant achievements if 343i took away the ability to play the DLC I paid for? I know achievements are not a big deal, but it takes away from something I invested money into. It’s not fair.

It’s very annoying for sure, but I don’t think they’ll do anything about it sadly.

I would love to play the DLC I purchased…

The maps, although not commonly, show up in other playlists if everyone else has the DLC.

I know it is less than optimal, but currently it is the only way.

If you have search in a party with only DLC owners, you will increase the odds of DLC maps showing in all playlist.

If you are in a full party of DLC owners, DLC maps will be available 100% of the time…

Since you are only allowed to achievement hunt in a full party where everybody agrees to what your doing anyway… This in no way hinders how people normally achieve these.

What is lost with the absence of dedicated playlist to DLC is really the ability to search the playlist alone. That’s something you want to do anyway because you always got matched against a full team and would imeadiantly get stomped on. So again… Pretty much requiring a team doesn’t change a thing.

> So how am I supposed to get the Anniversary achievements if none of the maps support armor abilities, infection, or headhunter? How am I supposed to get the Defiant achievements if 343i took away the ability to play the DLC I paid for? I know achievements are not a big deal, but it takes away from something I invested money into. It’s not fair.

As long as 343i is in charge expect NOTHING!!!

> > So how am I supposed to get the Anniversary achievements if none of the maps support armor abilities, infection, or headhunter? How am I supposed to get the Defiant achievements if 343i took away the ability to play the DLC I paid for? I know achievements are not a big deal, but it takes away from something I invested money into. It’s not fair.
>
> As long as 343i is in charge expect NOTHING!!!

+1
It is unfortunate game companies are in charge of games, because it’s all too common for the game to get a change that either doesn’t make sense, nobody wants, or takes the company forever to fix or remedy.

I’am looking for some people help me out getting achievements on halo reach this all i need

Defiant Map Pack

1# Don’t Touch That

2# paper Beat That

3# All Alone

Noble Map Pack

1# Your Ate All The Chips

Anniversary Map Pack

1# Emergency Room

2# Dive Bomber

3# Bounty Hunter

If you want to help me we help each other out send friend request

gamer tag RMFIRELORD

Thank You

This is why I want all DLC to become free at a point. I paid for them and it wouldn’t bother me at all if others waited and got them for free.

At least I would get a better chance to play the new maps more.

Thanks for the feedback guys.

But apparently 343i doesn’t care enough to reply.

I have every Reach Achievement but Paper Beats Rock and You Blew It Up!

These are near-impossible to do. Even with a FULL LOBBY, we were unable to find a Gametype/Map Combination where the Paper Beats Rock would even be possible. Plus, I play Invasion frequently, usually with a team of 6 who have DLC, and haven’t even seen Breakpoint once.

For Paper Beats Rock, you need to make sure you are in an appropriate lobby where a Defiant Map will appear with a gametype that includes armor lock. You can’t do this achievement in the Objective playlist.

You need a full party to play either Team Slayer or Super Slayer. Max local players in those games is 2, so you will need four players with four guests at a minimum. Then you will just have to play until Condemned pops up.