DLC Achievement Group?

Does anyone want to help each other get some DLC achievements before Halo 4 comes out? I personally need: Don’t Touch That, All Alone, Emergency Room, and Bounty Hunter. I am available to play anytime tomorrow until 2:30 PM EST, or all day Sunday.

Microphones are preferred, but not necessary, as long as you are willing to help out. (And the DLC packs :P)

Need 7 others for the Headhinter and 1-flag achievements, and 11 for the Infections ones. If needed, I can have 3 dummy controllers stand in for people.

If interested, send a PM here or message my GT - radman elite

You can totally count me in for the Don’t Touch That Achievement. My GT is John Shortcut, and I should be available these two days. Hit me up when you find the rest. Good luck.

> Does anyone want to help each other get some DLC achievements before Halo 4 comes out? I personally need: Don’t Touch That, All Alone, Emergency Room, and Bounty Hunter. I am available to play anytime tomorrow until 2:30 PM EST, or all day Sunday.
>
> Microphones are preferred, but not necessary, as long as you are willing to help out. (And the DLC packs :P)
>
> Need 7 others for the Headhinter and 1-flag achievements, and 11 for the Infections ones. If needed, I can have 3 dummy controllers stand in for people.
>
> If interested, send a PM here or message my GT - radman elite

I’ve been trying to do this for a while but everybody I add never responds. I need 5 and I have 4 controllers so I’m good to go. I just need someone who knows what we need to actually do and in what playlist. It’s so hard to get DLC maps! It’s not even that it’s hard it’s just hard to get the right map.

I’ll add you guys.

GT: Kris Tribal

Hmmm, using dummy controllers, we would have enough for the Headhunter achievement (only needs 8 “people”) and missing 1 for 1-flag (needs 10). John Shortcut, do you have an extra controller? If so, then we can get those two out of the way. If you have 3 extras, then we would have a full Infection party.

Would it be possible to set up a specific time - say 1:00 PM EST on Sat.

I have all DLC maps and have just completed all achervements. I have a mic and will be on in the morning-time of Saturday 11.3.2012

Any questions, just sent me a message via xbl and I will get back with you.

I’m in it for the friends list now. :wink:

A quick thanx to all of those who helped me along in this effort too.

Gt: ramrod express

I’ll help. I only need 2 and I’m done.

I need that dreaded “Bounty Hunter” achievement… however i won’t be until till sunday if anyone wants to work on it. Btw, i have one extra controller

I need most of the DLC achievements and have 2 controllers to use (mic too). Message me if you want my help. I have all the DLC, too. Gamertag: II The Chez II

I also need help with the most achievements since Annivarsary

GT: Pointex

Need to do the last 3 Defiant achievements along with pretty much all of anniversary.

GT tomorrowsnobody

EDIT: Got 4 controllers

I’m willing to help with any achievements in order to complete my list. :slight_smile:

My GT is IL 880 ZERO LI, add me.

Anyone on?
GT:S4dF4c3 R3yy

GT: TheDarkEnergon

I require all Anniversary achievements and a few of the Defiant ones.

I also have three controllers.

I need a few aswell.

GT: SavageSalad

I have one other controller if you need it. I can play most of the day tommorow. (Sunday)

Add me, my GT: ferdy77u and want unlock “emergency room”, from anniversary dlc. I have 2 controllers and a headset.

If this group is still going on, i’d love to do it.
GT: Arrancar Six