dissapointment missing a list?

<mark>This post has been edited by a moderator. Please do not repost content a moderator has removed, repost a topic that has been locked, or post about forum moderation decisions. If you have a question or concern about a forum moderation decision, please private message the applicable moderator.</mark>
*Original post. Click at your own discretion.

343 or bonnie ross whoever you listen too is that why you didn’t put the option of reset static progress and you fixed everything like a brand new like come 343 guys what’re you guys doing I paid your “broken game” like it doesn’t uplift and this is how your annoy your fans/customer, but still why can you just make it happen and you give the pc community to make another mcc version and reach to make that promise like for real that doesn’t make me feel better you “343 are wasting too much time of not fixing one nonsense things”.

Ps: block my post or anything you want but the whole world in this lame universe doesn’t get us anywhere and too I am not replacing account I told you a thousand times no!

Pss: you should put reach for free just like you did odst and old reward about 5 years ago.