Disgusted!

Hey gents,

Just played two games in the past few hours, one lost and one DNF. The lost game was in the prospect arena and I watched in amazement as more then half of my ‘teammates’ chased after a major ‘boss’ with hand-held weapons!! I watched the film, and I counted 6 players engaging the Grunt boss, ‘Tomp’ with machine guns and pistols!! You can imagine what happened after that!! By round 2! the game was lost!!! I was trying to pick off the Grunt boss with a wasp, good luck with that!!!

The last game, escape from arc, the last round, #5 was a complete snafu!! I picked a scorpion tank reg, and waited, and waited, AND WAITED for about 1:45 to 2:00 minutes, NO Tank!!! I think it was slightly more then 2:00 minutes!!
The message was ‘vehicle bay is busy’…etc…I did NOT get my tank , BUT still!, the tank req was USED!!! Gee, I feel kinda USED!!! SO with about a minute and a half left, and only two assault rifles, I jumped out of the game!! What was I going to do in the last minute and a half or so with two assault rifles against The Warden Eternal? In short there was not enough time! I spent most of it waiting for a tank that never appeared! I watched the video for this arena also, this game was lost too.
I saw one tank, one rocket warthog, one standard phaeton and the rest of the crew (minus me!) were using hand held weapons against the Warden Eternal!! Now HAD I got my tank, who knows?, we could’ve won!!

I don’t mean to go off in a long winded rant here, but VERY disappointed!! Especially with the no req response!! How old is this game now?, more then a year??? …and STILL getting ripped off with BS like that!!

I’m not sure what is worse, a bad team, evil teammates who will attack YOU for no reason(!) or the game malfunctioning?..By the way I have both played POORLY, and played VERY WELL!, so I mean no disrespect! to the other players!! But no team work in-game means a loss…!! In round 5, all enemy bosses should be engaged with heavy vehicles!!

Based on my experiences in the past 3 months, and in the winter/spring of 2016-17 I probably will NOT be buying Halo 6!! Halo 5 has been out for more then a year(!) now, and it still has glitches!! I fear that Halo 6 may well follow in the footsteps of Halo 5 as far as game play, and especially if they keep this ridiculous req system! Why throw good money after bad? I bought a special X box 1 just to play Halo 5!! Sheesh!! Was I a sucker?
There comes a point when if the game becomes more aggravation then fun, then time to do something else, or just play solo game. Indeed I like messing around more with Halo Forge, then I do playing WZFF!! In Forge, 90% of the time EVERYTHING works!, unlike on-line with WZFF!!

I was disgusted by the lost game in prospect area, but irritated about the stolen tank req in escape from arc, which gave me NOTHING!!

I was also bemused to see the big to-do over the recent weapons tuning?!, 343 take some free advice?, FIX the game first!, then piddle with the minor stuff!..

This game is ‘pay to play’, and from where I sit now, it is TOO expensive to spend time and effort for little or NO return…not to mention the frustration and aggravation from the already mentioned glitches and errors!

If my comments offend anyone here, especially the site moderators, remember I’m a CUSTOMER, and I PAID MONEY for services that were NOT rendered, so I have a legitimate gripe(s)!! I wish I had kept tabs on how MANY reqs I’ve lost in game the past year, I would want them refunded!!

My 2 cents…
To you other players, Salute!

Eh, need to chill a bit. Online gaming has had and always will have glitches. Glitches are nothing new to gaming online. I have had that glitch before. It’s not that big a deal is it? No game will run :100: percent glitch free :100: percent of the time, especially online. Also as far as teammates go if you don’t want random results don’t rely on random teammates.

> 2533274816788253;2:
> Eh, need to chill a bit. Online gaming has had and always will have glitches. Glitches are nothing new to gaming online. I have had that glitch before. It’s not that big a deal is it? No game will run :100: percent glitch free :100: percent of the time, especially online. Also as far as teammates go if you don’t want random results don’t rely on random teammates.

Hey LethaIQ,
Well, actually it IS a “big deal” insofar as it could determine the outcome of the game, and we play to ‘win’ right? Otherwise, why would we play? As far as chilling out, I’m as kool as a cucumber!! I just really dislike surprises of this nature!! Just my way of venting, nothing more or less. Then too, I recently spent some $ on a req bundle, and to see a null response from the game, well that is money wasted! Right? Just wondering how common these types of errors are? There seem to be a LOT of unsavory situations that pop up in this game, either from dysfunctional reqs, modem lag, crazy team mates that attack other members of their own team!, etc…But you know what?, when the game is going as it should, I LOVE it!! But, the game play seems to fluctuate so much…A little unnerving to start playing not knowing what kind of team you will have, and IF the internet connection and the game will cooperate? I also play a lot of Il2 aviation sims, which on average run as smooth as silk!! In a ‘dogfight’ you don’t worry about reqs!!
So I’m going to head over to my favorite Bf-109 and see if I can shoot down some Spitfires!!
Anyway thank you for your response!
Salute!

P.S. You mentioned ‘random teammates’, are there clubs or groups I could join for WZFF to ensure that I’m dealing with a good stable team?

You should have played Halo 2 back when Xbox Live first came out! Some games would be in blue screen the entire time and then all of the sudden the game would end and the other team would win. It was even worse when people would blue screen on purpose with “standby” on their modems or routers. Mods and cheaters galore, on top of the fact that Xbox Live was so new and glitchy, made it a crazy experience.

Watching Warthogs full of Spartans fly like Banshees and seeing shotguns shoot tank rounds was pretty amusing, albeit pretty frustrating sometimes. I have come across irritating glitches here and there on H5, but they are irritating at most, not game killers.

I do agree with you on the WZ point, I can’t stand being the only one blasting bosses with the only real weapons/vehicles until there are 30 seconds left in the game and people realize that they are about to lose. I have noticed that if I play Legendary/Mythic that players are more serious or aware of the situation. Also, I have noticed that when I start bringing out tanks or good aerial vehicles, others follow suit.

> 2535426310266153;3:
> > 2533274816788253;2:
> > Eh, need to chill a bit. Online gaming has had and always will have glitches. Glitches are nothing new to gaming online. I have had that glitch before. It’s not that big a deal is it? No game will run :100: percent glitch free :100: percent of the time, especially online. Also as far as teammates go if you don’t want random results don’t rely on random teammates.
>
> P.S. You mentioned ‘random teammates’, are there clubs or groups I could join for WZFF to ensure that I’m dealing with a good stable team?

Maybe join a Spartan Team? I have considered it, but don’t feel like getting a headset.

> 2535426310266153;3:
> > 2533274816788253;2:
> > Eh, need to chill a bit. Online gaming has had and always will have glitches. Glitches are nothing new to gaming online. I have had that glitch before. It’s not that big a deal is it? No game will run :100: percent glitch free :100: percent of the time, especially online. Also as far as teammates go if you don’t want random results don’t rely on random teammates.
>
> Hey LethaIQ,
> Well, actually it IS a “big deal” insofar as it could determine the outcome of the game, and we play to ‘win’ right? Otherwise, why would we play? As far as chilling out, I’m as kool as a cucumber!! I just really dislike surprises of this nature!! Just my way of venting, nothing more or less. Then too, I recently spent some $ on a req bundle, and to see a null response from the game, well that is money wasted! Right? Just wondering how common these types of errors are? There seem to be a LOT of unsavory situations that pop up in this game, either from dysfunctional reqs, modem lag, crazy team mates that attack other members of their own team!, etc…But you know what?, when the game is going as it should, I LOVE it!! But, the game play seems to fluctuate so much…A little unnerving to start playing not knowing what kind of team you will have, and IF the internet connection and the game will cooperate? I also play a lot of Il2 aviation sims, which on average run as smooth as silk!! In a ‘dogfight’ you don’t worry about reqs!!
> So I’m going to head over to my favorite Bf-109 and see if I can shoot down some Spitfires!!
> Anyway thank you for your response!
> Salute!
>
> P.S. You mentioned ‘random teammates’, are there clubs or groups I could join for WZFF to ensure that I’m dealing with a good stable team?

Are your really blaming hall 5 for team killing that’s happening to you? That will happen in every online game. Listen I think going to the casino and playing slots will be better gaming experience for you. You seem to be OK paying real money for trivial in game things that can be acquired naturally. You also don’t want interference from other players. And you want a glitch free experience.sounds a lot like a Vegas slot machine. Just remember the number 1800-gambling when you get too into it

> 2535426310266153;3:
> > 2533274816788253;2:
> > Eh, need to chill a bit. Online gaming has had and always will have glitches. Glitches are nothing new to gaming online. I have had that glitch before. It’s not that big a deal is it? No game will run :100: percent glitch free :100: percent of the time, especially online. Also as far as teammates go if you don’t want random results don’t rely on random teammates.
>
> Hey LethaIQ,
> Well, actually it IS a “big deal” insofar as it could determine the outcome of the game, and we play to ‘win’ right? Otherwise, why would we play? As far as chilling out, I’m as kool as a cucumber!! I just really dislike surprises of this nature!! Just my way of venting, nothing more or less. Then too, I recently spent some $ on a req bundle, and to see a null response from the game, well that is money wasted! Right? Just wondering how common these types of errors are? There seem to be a LOT of unsavory situations that pop up in this game, either from dysfunctional reqs, modem lag, crazy team mates that attack other members of their own team!, etc…But you know what?, when the game is going as it should, I LOVE it!! But, the game play seems to fluctuate so much…A little unnerving to start playing not knowing what kind of team you will have, and IF the internet connection and the game will cooperate? I also play a lot of Il2 aviation sims, which on average run as smooth as silk!! In a ‘dogfight’ you don’t worry about reqs!!
> So I’m going to head over to my favorite Bf-109 and see if I can shoot down some Spitfires!!
> Anyway thank you for your response!
> Salute!
>
> P.S. You mentioned ‘random teammates’, are there clubs or groups I could join for WZFF to ensure that I’m dealing with a good stable team?

Okay first off, most people play a game to have fun. Not all of us are overly competitive and NEED to win.

Second, why would you buy a req pack if you know it’s wasting money. A better question, why are you supporting microtransactions.

Third, these are pretty common errors. And every single update there are new ones. Don’t you just love halo 5

Fourth, i wouldn’t rely on the halo 5 servers to match you up with a balanced group. Halo 5’s group balancing is almost as bad as overwatch… okay maybe not that bad.

Fifth, lol, you play warzone firefight. Maybe the reason why these glitches keep happening is because warzone firefight has always been a glitchy, broken and unresponsive mess.

A game is only pay to play for those not willing to put in the time and effort to acquire those things naturally. I have everything out of the game I want and the only money I spent was on the game itself. No offense meant. Just the way it is.

Pro tip on the grunt boss: sentinel beam his shielded hood until it changes colors and then it will eventually go away so that you can head shot the grunt inside it.Removes the need for teammates.

Using a Wasp is doable to kill the Grunt boss in that round although it might take most of the round. It’s probably the best vehicle to use aside from the Ghost Ultra since it’s easy to avoid the needles if you keep your distance.

Not sure if you got the 3 Wardens or 1 Warden with 2 Knights, but those vehicles should’ve been enough to win if they knew what they were doing. The vehicle bay issue sucks and it happens to me from time to time. For me, I would’ve stuck it out and hoped the tank would spawn since you still had a couple minutes left.

I agree with you about crappy teammates. I lost a game last night on Arc because I only had a couple teammates helping me with Warden and I was the only one using a heavy vehicle. What made me really annoyed though was the Knight boss got rehealthed 3 different times in a short time span by a Watcher which most likely was a big contributor to the loss. I watched the game in theater and most of my team was dead for the end of round 4 and most of round 5. I guessed most of them quit, but I wasn’t sure.

So wait. You’re playing a casual game mode and wondering why some people are not taking it seriously enough to get ulcers? You’re playing a casual game mode where you can use power weapons and vehicles which cost you nothing but a little bit of game time and then freaking out when you lose one of them? Yeah, these are some pretty scathing indictments.