Discussion on Forge for Halo 5

Hello everyone. So I’ve done a little experimenting. In the new halo 5 forge. It’s amazing what you can do, but I have a lot of questions and figured I’d reach out to the community for answers.

Does anyone know how to create energy shields but block out gun fire? I’m trying to create a launch platform, but want to eliminate people shooting at the, while they spawn.

Please post any any questions and hopefully we’ll be able to figure things out together.

> 2533274808474725;1:
> Hello everyone. So I’ve done a little experimenting. In the new halo 5 forge. It’s amazing what you can do, but I have a lot of questions and figured I’d reach out to the community for answers.
>
> Does anyone know how to create energy shields but block out gun fire? I’m trying to create a launch platform, but want to eliminate people shooting at the, while they spawn.
>
> Please post any any questions and hopefully we’ll be able to figure things out together.

I havent tried shields yet but theres always the option of big glass wall. It would be logical if they had the two way shields from every other forge mode.

Yeah right now I’m using barriers. Just outside the jump range. It’s working but looks ugly. I tried looking and couldn’t find energy shields that would work. I’m actually man cannoning in mantis’s into a battle area. A lot of trial and error.

I also really which I could reply to specific messages in this forum. Hahaha.

sorry the reply is so late but if you want I can hop in and take a look, maybe give some suggestions for you

> 2533274808474725;1:
> Does anyone know how to create energy shields but block out gun fire?

Under Gameplay>Shields. If you give them a Team, that team can walk through just fine (I’m uncertain about neutral, I didn’t play with that yet). Only issue is they can be (temporarily) destroyed by concentrated fire.

My question is how to get the animation in the intro and/or outro working? I’ve looked at some of 343’s maps and I can get the camera’s to work half the time, but animation never wants to pop up…