Disconnectionssss HELLO ANYONE READING THESE

Oh got disconnected from 7games in a row and the last one I was in a banshee ultra like -Yoinking!- respond at least I’m waisting real money… Don’t I deserve to get help I buy packs… Use them then get disconnected euh

I asked for help on Twitter 3days ago and not even a respond

Don’t you guys have enough money to hirer a support team

So I was looking through their “job” listings on MS’s website and they are looking for some BIG key people for programming, development, and design. My guess they are understaffed maybe? Missing some key people? Not making excuses because I am suffering from the same thing. I am in the States with TWC as my ISP. I’ve been on here complaining since just about launch… I’m holding out for the December update, if they don’t deliver I’m taking the game back. It sucks because it is good. I have been researching the issue this whole time too putting what little networking knowledge I have to work and I do have a few work-arounds and theories I could share but ultimately 343, fix your bleeping problem.

Temporary fix that has worked for me so far. Flush your DNS cache on your modem and renew it.
Im also TWC and I get kicked from XBL for a few seconds after a few games of Halo or Just Cause 3. So far a new DNS has done the trick.

> 2533274809457814;3:
> Temporary fix that has worked for me so far. Flush your DNS cache on your modem and renew it.
> Im also TWC and I get kicked from XBL for a few seconds after a few games of Halo or Just Cause 3. So far a new DNS has done the trick.

Tried it my good sir… Thanks for replying here. The absolute only thing I have gotten to work is routing the traffic through a computer using connection sharing. I have no idea why this works.

Don’t create multiple topics, thanks.