Disconnection problems

I havent play halo 5 in a while and today l’m having a lot of disconnection problems this didnt happen to me until now…what should l do?

You In The states? Are you using WiFi Or Wired? If wired unplug the the power cord to the router and let sit for 30sec. same with Xbox.

I doubt there’s anything you can do. Players have been getting dropped like crazy lately.

Aparantly though there here is a forum where you can post links to the bookmarks of what happened to cause you to lag out. It could help 343 figure out what’s happening.

> 2535407074931494;2:
> You In The states? Are you using WiFi Or Wired? If wired unplug the the power cord to the router and let sit for 30sec. same with Xbox.

Could you explain wired to me please? Is it something I have to buy and get set up or do I already have it and I am just using wifi?

> 2533274924401014;4:
> > 2535407074931494;2:
> > You In The states? Are you using WiFi Or Wired? If wired unplug the the power cord to the router and let sit for 30sec. same with Xbox.
>
> Could you explain wired to me please? Is it something I have to buy and get set up or do I already have it and I am just using wifi?

So you are Using Wifi And probably the problem. How far Is the Wifi router to the xbox?

To Hard wire the xbox you would need A Ethernet cord however long It Is to the router. Then change the settings In the xbox to wired Instead of Wireless.