Disconnecting is getting Worse!

So I hoped one last night for the first time since Season 7 launched and the whole disconnecting when loading into a match has gotten worse!

I personally didn’t get disconnected but I was with a lobby of 6 to 8 people in my party as well and every time we’re loading into a match two of three of them would get disconnected each game. It also noticed that it’s happening on the opposing team as well where two or three people are getting disconnected as well.

This needs to be a priority fix as it doesn’t happen during custom games only match making games. Your forcing people to not want to play MCC with all of these disconnects since their getting quit bans.

I played quite a lot last night and didn’t run into any disconnects. Maybe it has something to do with your end or region?

> 2535452387883664;2:
> I played quite a lot last night and didn’t run into any disconnects. Maybe it has something to do with your end or region?

I didn’t have any disconnections but my friends did as well as the other team.

It doesn’t happen in custom games only matchmaking.

No one in my group has issues with other games just MCC in regards to disconnecting. It all started when Season 6 launched.