Disconnected from Xbox Live

Frequently, I’ve been logging onto Reach and it has disconnected me Xbox Live when I have a perfect running connection and Xbox Gold membership. It hasn’t been happening to me only but my friend have been also saying it. Does anyone else have this problem? What’s the problem?

> 2533274817063667;1:
> Frequently, I’ve been logging onto Reach and it has disconnected me Xbox Live when I have a perfect running connection and Xbox Gold membership. It hasn’t been happening to me only but my friend have been also saying it. Does anyone else have this problem? What’s the problem?

If you’re using a digital copy, it could be an issue with LIVE trying to determine who owns the copy of Reach. I have had such issues in the past where when my digital copy of Reach acted like this, I popped in the physical disc and it resolved the issue. So you may need to use a physical disc of you’re using a digital copy and it is acting up like this.

Also check your connection for Reach with in the option menus and make sure that the game itself did not change it to ‘your local 360’ only.

This exact thing has been happening to me too these past couple of days. I was questioning my own Gold as well. I think Microsoft or 343 is tinkering with the network, because both Reach and H4 are acting up, but H3 was fine and I think it uses a different server than Reach and H4.

> 2533274817063667;1:
> Frequently, I’ve been logging onto Reach and it has disconnected me Xbox Live when I have a perfect running connection and Xbox Gold membership. It hasn’t been happening to me only but my friend have been also saying it. Does anyone else have this problem? What’s the problem?

Have you figured out the source of the problem yet or no?

I’ve never had this particular issue…only thing that has been happening to me recently is I’ll get kicked out of firefight games with the message “an error occurred during co-op play”. This never used to happen in the first few years the game was out but is becoming more frequent as the years go on.

This is so -Yoinking!- annoying because it’s happening to me to. It D/C’s me during a game and then throws me into the main lobby saying I have no connection to Xbox LIVE. I just rebought an Xbox too just to play this game :confused:

> 2533274817063667;1:

> 2533274855157183;6:
> This is so -Yoinking!- annoying because it’s happening to me to. It D/C’s me during a game and then throws me into the main lobby saying I have no connection to Xbox LIVE. I just rebought an Xbox too just to play this game :confused:

Is this happening on Xbox 360 or Xbox One?

> 2533274817063667;1:

I had this issue the other day. It happens when you have an xbone and 360 connected to the same WiFi. You can either disconnect your 360, or you can do this:

go go into the Xbox 360 menu (start and select buttons simultaneously) and sign out. Hit “sign in”, but don’t choose your profile when prompted to select it, choose “download profile”. It should work. If it says “your credentials are incorrect” try making sure your password is correct. If it’s isn’t wrong, follow the instructions it gives you to check your info, then try again. Good luck, my man!

Same thing is happening to me!!

Same thing with me, disconnects me as soon as I launch the game, started yesterday.

backwards compatibility only issue, the halo 3 and reach servers are so terrible right now that it just simply doesnt run properly when emulated on xbox one

> 2533274817063667;1:

I have this problem rather consistently, in fact I avoid the multiplayer because of it.

> 2533274817063667;1:

Same Problem Europe don’t connect from the server for 1 Month!

GREAT SCOTT*!!!*
I haven’t really played Halo Reach in a while but today I decided to install it (with a disc) onto my Xbox One S. As soon as I got in I hopped into a match of Team SWAT (best mode btw) I was just starting to feel the flow and I was getting headshots LIKE CRAZY until… I see an error at the bottom of the screen “disconnected from Live” it kicks me out of the match and I get all my XP and what not but I can’t lid into another match… I click the Y button (select network) and I see:
“NETWORK MODE
My Xbox 360 console
System Link Games”
When I hover over Xbox 360 console I only see “the active roster in the lobby will display ONLY the local players and guests on this Xbox 360 console.

When I hover over System link games I see “ the active roster in the lobby will display your party and players on your LOCAL area network playing Halo: Reach.”

Yes I DO have an Xbox Gold membership (renewing monthly) and a good internet connection, I have turned off my console and then logged back into Halo Reach when this happened and it repeated what it did the first time, been having this problem for weeks now, please help me, Thanks!

I keep getting the same problem, I’m playing a Digital Copy you can buy on Xbox One. I keep trying to level myself up on campaign but I keep getting disconnected.

Edit: It seems my whole Xbox gets disconnected. :confused: Weird