Disconnected from network?

Second game in a row where the match ends and says i was disconnected yet i am still on LIVE. Is this happening to anyone else as of now?

It happened to me earlier today, 2 times in Warzone Assault. I simply took a break to avoid possibly getting banned (because you can if you keep getting disconnected from games). I came back on, hours later and went to play online just fine.

Are you kidding me? If the network keeps booting me i will get a ban? You mean they can’t tell the difference between quiter’s and there end?

YES, this happens to me NIGHTLY. It’s seriously the most frustrating thing when I’m whooping the other team in Warzone 900 to 300 and I get booted because "my console lost connection to the server. " I’m almost out of hair to pull out from this happening.

> 2533274907645655;3:
> Are you kidding me? If the network keeps booting me i will get a ban? You mean they can’t tell the difference between quiter’s and there end?

Well, I just know that excessive disconnects is one of the actions that’ll get you banned for a certain amount of time.
Here’s a link if you’re interested: http://teambeyond.net/halo-5-guardians-ban-information-revealed/