Disconnected from local network error help?

Every two games I play on the third I try I get kicked right before the game starts, on stage 4 of loading the game. Finds all the players and then kicks me without fail every 3 games. Uninstalled and reinstalled the game and it became less frequent but it is still there. Someone suggested clearing the cache but not sure how to do that on xbox one :confused: Anyone else getting a similar problem, and anyone got any solutions?
When it comes up with error party chat and all other services are unaffected, as well as other devices.

Thanks for the help 343. Love paying £40 for a game that doesn’t work properly.

Ridiculous… I’m having the exact problem as you, no help here either.

> 2533274813283896;3:
> Ridiculous… I’m having the exact problem as you, no help here either.

Can’t find anything that helps anywhere, no one knows anything about it. Tried contacting Microsoft and they don’t know and just suggested all that I had done. Can’t contact 343 :confused:

> 2533274996466686;4:
> > 2533274813283896;3:
> > Ridiculous… I’m having the exact problem as you, no help here either.
>
>
> Can’t find anything that helps anywhere, no one knows anything about it. Tried contacting Microsoft and they don’t know and just suggested all that I had done. Can’t contact 343 :confused:

Here’s what I recommend

1. Try hard setting the game. (Meaning reboot after closing)
  2. If #1 doesn’t work, go into your network settings and look at your NAT type. If it’s not open, make it so.
  3. If #1 and #2 don’t work, disconnect your xbox from Internet by going offline in the internet
    settings and hit go offline. Then reconnect and
    hard set your game.
  4. If all else fails, HARD reset your xbox. That means close all your games and apps, turn off the Xbox normally and wait for the light to go off. Once that happens unplug the Xbox for five minutes (it has a mini UPS in the system to avoid data corruption during a sudden power outage) and then replug it in and try to start the game.
    Hope this helps since this is what I usually do to fix the issue.

> 2533274858015047;5:
> > 2533274996466686;4:
> > > 2533274813283896;3:
> > > Ridiculous… I’m having the exact problem as you, no help here either.
> >
> >
> > Can’t find anything that helps anywhere, no one knows anything about it. Tried contacting Microsoft and they don’t know and just suggested all that I had done. Can’t contact 343 :/o
>
>
> Here’s what I recommend
> 1) Try hard setting the game. (Meaning reboot after closing)
> 2) If #1 doesn’t work, go into your network settings and look at your NAT type. If it’s not open, make it so.
> 3) If #1 and #2 don’t work, disconnect your xbox from Internet by going offline in the internet
> settings and hit go offline. Then reconnect and
> hard set your game.
> 4) If all else fails, HARD reset your xbox. That means close all your games and apps, turn off the Xbox normally and wait for the light to go off. Once that happens unplug the Xbox for five minutes (it has a mini UPS in the system to avoid data corruption during a sudden power outage) and then replug it in and try to start the game.
> Hope this helps since this is what I usually do to fix the issue.

Thanks for the tips but unfortunately none worked :confused: don’t know if it is something wrong specifically with my Xbox, seems too regular to be an Internet issue. Need to try using a different isp and see if that works.