Disconnect lose rp boost

So just now i was using a nice warzone rp boost and after 4 minutes it crashed and Disconnected losing the boost. Why is this still a problem?

Apparently it’s too hard to implement a system that can distinguish between a sudden disconnection vs someone quitting via the in game option to quit.

Ill admit this has happened to me more than a couple time and i would to see this problem go. I even lost an ultra rare rp boost because of this.

Yeah and most of the time it isnt even ur own internet that flickers. So annoying

> 2535419713298100;3:
> Ill admit this has happened to me more than a couple time and i would to see this problem go. I even lost an ultra rare rp boost because of this.

Yup this just happened to me, playing along about 3/4 of the way through the match BOOM Halo 5 Menu, Ultra Rare Boost gone…

I’ve lost boosts. Now I wait until the timer starts before choosing a boost to ensure the game starts.

> 2533274882108474;2:
> Apparently it’s too hard to implement a system that can distinguish between a sudden disconnection vs someone quitting via the in game option to quit.

Actually, it’s simply a waste of money to implement a solution to a problem that would be so easily abused via a workaround.