Disconnect condtantly

I love this game. But I can’t play it because i keep getting disconnected. Please make sure the next patch fixes this so I can start playing again.

It happens intermittently but it’s incredibly annoying, pretty terrible for a “triple A” title.

yup half the time I can’t even complete a game of deathmatch.

have you tried turning in off,and then on again?

no, but for real im so happy other feel my pain too

> 2533274803337443;4:
> have you tried turning in off,and then on again?
>
> no, but for real im so happy other feel my pain too

I have man, I think it’s the servers.

> 2533274873687550;5:
> > 2533274803337443;4:
> > have you tried turning in off,and then on again?
> >
> > no, but for real im so happy other feel my pain too
>
> I have man, I think it’s the servers.

nearly broke my controllers several times lol. Sucks when your 30 min deep then it freezes.

NTM at present the only matches i can seem to find a team war/solo war. 343 please unbreak the game and make stronghold and Domination work as i have dailies for them

It seems to happen a lot in Blitz too. It is a shame that when you spend good money on a game you don’t expect this type of stuff to happen. I’m getting the “Out of Sync” error every time my team is doing well it seems. Campaign also seems to freeze up on me too. It’s getting very annoying. Not buying decks until I know it’s been fixed.

I can’t even do anything with the online!! It keeps saying that I have connected and then immediately after saying I have disconnected from the servers!
I haven’t even bothered to play the campaign as it’s really annoying me that I can’t open my blitz packs or play with friends! 343I really need to pull there -Yoink- put and do something to fix this problem! It’s the only game I have trouble with the online as any other game (titanfall 2, forza horizon 3) I have no problem with the multiplayer side of it.

> 2533274814018470;9:
> I can’t even do anything with the online!! It keeps saying that I have connected and then immediately after saying I have disconnected from the servers!
> I haven’t even bothered to play the campaign as it’s really annoying me that I can’t open my blitz packs or play with friends! 343I really need to pull there -Yoink- put and do something to fix this problem! It’s the only game I have trouble with the online as any other game (titanfall 2, forza horizon 3) I have no problem with the multiplayer side of it.

I have the exact same problem 343 please fix this as it’s a pointless game to own when you can’t play online :rage:

UPDATE: the server disconnecting issues aren’t as bad when they first started, but still happen more often than i would like. The main issue i have with the game is trying to find anyone to play with online in ranked matches. The servers they created are small and -Yoink- and the community that actually does play halo wars 2 on the pc is a small group of individuals. I say this because one night in team wars i got paired against the same exact person three times in a small period of time. It either shows the server is a POS or their just unfortunately not enough people playing this game on pc right now to make it any of the games issues a problem right now.