Disc won't install

So I bought a disc copy of Halo 5, got home and went to install it. Tried installing with the update later option and it gets to 5% and says installation failed. When I go to try again, the message comes up saying the disc is damaged or dirty. There was no dirt of damage so I tried again, still the same 5% failure…

So I take the copy back to the store and they exchange it, I try this copy and exactly the same! I even tried the update now option and the same outcome!! That was over 10 hours ago. I’ve just tried again and still the same problem!!

Is anyone else having this problem or have a solution for me so I can install the disc!?

Also, installed Assassin’s Creed Syndicate without any problems so it’s not my disc drive…

el mio lo compre digital me pidio una actualizacion de 55 GB le di instalar y ya descargo el 101%

> 2535430148288211;1:
> So I bought a disc copy of Halo 5, got home and went to install it. Tried installing with the update later option and it gets to 5% and says installation failed. When I go to try again, the message comes up saying the disc is damaged or dirty. There was no dirt of damage so I tried again, still the same 5% failure…
>
> So I take the copy back to the store and they exchange it, I try this copy and exactly the same! I even tried the update now option and the same outcome!! That was over 10 hours ago. I’ve just tried again and still the same problem!!
>
> Is anyone else having this problem or have a solution for me so I can install the disc!?
>
> Also, installed Assassin’s Creed Syndicate without any problems so it’s not my disc drive…

DeltaBravo19291, I am also having the same problem. Did you find a solution?

Bought game just now, have the exact same issue.

From the UK, can’ seem to find any way to actually solve it, have tried resetting cache, tried installing with and without the update, but still only gets as far as 5%.

I am tempted to just return to the store tomorrow and not bother with it.

Can anyone assist in some sort of solution or remedy to this?

Or anyone who has had the exact problem and solved it?

Bump, I would really like a solution and not have to take my game back today!

yo también lo actualice pero ya se siguió arriba de 500%

> 2535426446322513;6:
> yo también lo actualice pero ya se siguió arriba de 500%

Hi -

Unfortunately I have to ask that you repost in English as we are not equipped to handle other languages at this time.

Apologies for the inconvenience.

am having the exact same problem. have any of you found a solution yet

Snap guys, am having the exact same issue, stuck at 5%. It seems to be doing some type of check at 5% and then fails to move on and stops the Installation. It’s not the disc as we have two xbox one’s and it installed on the second one without issue.

Really no help from 343 support!!!

1st time I’ve used one of your products and it doesn’t work can’t wait for part two and three of the new Halo series to come out so I can waste £40 on a product that won’t install. £40 for a silver Coffee coaster, thanks.

bump

lmao spent an hr speaking to xbox techie who after asking me to do everything i’ve already done, didn’t know where to go. He said that there had been an issue at launch with the install via disc but that it had been fixed, afraid not, he will raise a case with the developers, think they’re busy at the moment. Think it’s more of a hit and hope to if you get it working or not. Fingers crossed one day i’ll get to play it.