"Disc Unreadable"? (Games-on-Demand version)

Weirdest thing just happened to me a few minutes ago; I was playing Team Slayer, trying to chalk up another victory for the Weekly Challenge. I win a game, the game ends, and as we’re going back to lobby I get a “Disc Unreadable” error, and I get sent back to the dashboard.

How did I get a “Disc Unreadable” error if I wasn’t even using the Halo:Reach game disc? I’ve been playing the Games on Demand version right off the hard drive. Although I did have the Halo:CE Anniversary disc in the drive… (again, was not using it).

Another thing; I was getting some weird sound effects glitches towards the end of the game, right before I got the error message. If I fired or reloaded my weapon, it would sound muffled (like when using Armor Lock or Active Camo) or make no sound at all. The announcer wasn’t shouting out my Double Kill or Killing Spree medals, either. Only occurred for about a minute or two, right before the screen went black.

Has anyone else experienced anything like this? Is it something I should be worried about?

It just happened again, a few hours ago. Exact same circumstances as before. Help?

Hey bud, sorry I know this is kind of old, but I’ve been playing the on demand version for a few months, and haven’t been having any problems.

Sorry to hear this :confused:

> Hey bud, sorry I know this is kind of old, but I’ve been playing the on demand version for a few months, and haven’t been having any problems.
>
> Sorry to hear this :confused:

It happened to me a 3rd time yesterday; like before, I had some really glitch audio in the game beforehand. None of the weapons (except the DMR) were making any sound effects when fired or reloaded, and I also couldn’t hear the announcer.

So, I finally deleted the game from my hard drive and re-downloaded it. No problems so far… hopefully I won’t have any more issues.