Disc Install Time?

Quick question for those with the physical copy, how long did it take you?

Well people are saying it takes about 20 minutes while others say it took 3 hours. For my digital copy it took me 4 hours but discs will most likely be faster so it all depends

I also want to know this

> 2533274852660538;2:
> Well people are saying it takes about 20 minutes while others say it took 3 hours. For my digital copy it took me 4 hours but discs will most likely be faster so it all depends

Yeah I guess it depends on the internet, I just don’t want to go through MCC again. I got it digitally and it took me twenty one hours. I don’t want to experience that again. Aside from the LE, that’s the main reason I’m not getting Halo 5 digitally.

> 2533274883849234;4:
> > 2533274852660538;2:
> > Well people are saying it takes about 20 minutes while others say it took 3 hours. For my digital copy it took me 4 hours but discs will most likely be faster so it all depends
>
>
> Yeah I guess it depends on the internet, I just don’t want to go through MCC again. I got it digitally and it took me twenty one hours. I don’t want to experience that again.

Just make sure when you’re downloading it all other WiFi devices are off. If possible try to hook up the Xbox to the router for a faster hard wire download. That’s at least something to try when downloading

If possible a wired connection is always preferred!

as long as its not MCC time i will be cool with sub 30 min install lol

Installing a disc game while offline takes less time, i’ve tested it many times.

Instantly
Yes. I put in the disc and bam It was done. might be because I am in the NXOE though.

> 2533274953693601;9:
> Instantly
> Yes. I put in the disc and bam It was done. might be because I am in the NXOE though.

Do you use the internal hard drive or do you have an external? I heard that makes a huge difference.

I started at 2:30, it’s 5:15 now. The disc installed and I’m at 97 percent on the patch. The patch started fast, but slowed way down around 85 percent. I’m using WiFi for the patch because my modem is in another room of the house that doesn’t have a TV. WiFi was also on during the disc install. So altogether by the time the patch is done…about 3 hours. I’m also using an external hard drive.