Disappointed in the Quality of My CE...

I’m not usually the one to complain, but when I got my Collectors Edition this week… I was so excited to open it and finally get to see that statue that cost a whooping $250. Once I finally opened the huge box… I was very disappointed. My statue had 3 major flaws in it.

1. Where the pillars are suppose to magnetize together above Chief’s and Locke’s head, mine does not and it’s very uneven.
  2. Locke’s Battle Rifle is bent badly.
  3. Master Chief himself is very shaky, anytime I pick up the statue or touch it Chief shakes dramatically.
    Every time I look at my statue I’m very upset and disappointed. I paid how much for something that is suppose to show quality. I just want to know how to contact either 343 or Microsoft and discuss my disappointment.

Sounds like an issue during transport, why not call the retailer you purchased it from and mention damage - take pictures to show them.

If the retailer has similar policies to most (Amazon, BestBuy, EB, etc.) they will let you exchange it for a new one and then they return it to the wholesaler to get their money back on the broken one, not you.

I purchased it from GameStop. I already used my code for the game because at the time I thought I’d get over the situation, but I didn’t. Do you think this will cause problems with the retailer?

Well thats Tri-Force quality for you. Their Arkham Knight Batman wasn’t much better. Also that sucks OP.

> 2616376926395122;3:
> I purchased it from GameStop. I already used my code for the game because at the time I thought I’d get over the situation, but I didn’t. Do you think this will cause problems with the retailer?

No it shouldnt. The problem lies in the other stuff you purchased.

I got the Arkham Knight Batman and loved the quality of the product. I was very disappointed in this one. Actually going on twitter and seeing different pictures of the statue, they’re much better quality than mine is.

> 2533274922969359;5:
> > 2616376926395122;3:
> > I purchased it from GameStop. I already used my code for the game because at the time I thought I’d get over the situation, but I didn’t. Do you think this will cause problems with the retailer?
>
>
> No it shouldnt. The problem lies in the other stuff you purchased.

Okay, than I will contact GameStop and see what they can do for me.

I wish I had $250 to blow on some statue and then complain about.

Not to say you’re not justified just damn dude be grateful.

I’m sorry man you got super unlucky try calling 343 or gamestop and see if they will replace it. If they don’t that would be crazy.

> 2533274809280083;8:
> I wish I had $250 to blow on some statue and then complain about.
>
> Not to say you’re not justified just damn dude be grateful.

Like I said, I usually am grateful. But I blew $250 on this. I would like the fact that my statue would look nice and be the quality that I spent…

The company that made them (tri-force) is known to make cheap statues for games I’ve seen some shocking reviews for then about the Batman statue they made. The quality is disgraceful for the price you have to pay.

> 2533274809280083;8:
>

All I have to say to this is wow. How would you feel if you spent $250 on something and it was promised in one condition and it came in another. I bet you would’t be happy now would you. Plus he even said he is usually grateful but this isn’t something I would be grateful for. I would be extremely peved if my statue had come in worse condition than promised. (thankfully mine didn’t) again sorry about your statue man. But seriously this is something that even you would complain about so don’t even try to lie about it. You may not post something on the forums but you would definitely complain about it to someone somewhere.

> 2533274894930311;11:
> The company that made them (tri-force) is known to make cheap statues for games I’ve seen some shocking reviews for then about the Batman statue they made. The quality is disgraceful for the price you have to pay.

Exactly. I wish I’d known this before purchasing it. I was just excited to finally get the chance to get a Chief statue.

> 2616376926395122;10:
> > 2533274809280083;8:
> > I wish I had $250 to blow on some statue and then complain about.
> >
> > Not to say you’re not justified just damn dude be grateful.
>
>
> Like I said, I usually am grateful. But I blew $250 on this. I would like the fact that my statue would look nice and be the quality that I spent…

Maybe you’ve learned a lesson here, the most I’ve spent on H5 is on the master chief controller but I got it $40 off from trade ins.

> 2533274809280083;14:
> > 2616376926395122;10:
> > > 2533274809280083;8:
> > > I wish I had $250 to blow on some statue and then complain about.
> > >
> > > Not to say you’re not justified just damn dude be grateful.
> >
> >
> > Like I said, I usually am grateful. But I blew $250 on this. I would like the fact that my statue would look nice and be the quality that I spent…
>
>
> Maybe you’ve learned a lesson here, the most I’ve spent on H5 is on the master chief controller but I got it $40 off from trade ins.

Hey just because someone wants to spend a little extra money doesn’t mean that it was stupid. Hell if thats the case buying any meal that cost more than $10 is stupid.

> 2533274809280083;14:
> > 2616376926395122;10:
> > >
> >
> >
> > Like I said, I usually am grateful. But I blew $250 on this. I would like the fact that my statue would look nice and be the quality that I spent…
>
>
> Maybe you’ve learned a lesson here, the most I’ve spent on H5 is on the master chief controller but I got it $40 off from trade ins.

I mean… No? No I didn’t learn a lesson here. I’m in love with this series and wanted to finally give it the gratitude it deserves. It’s not the quality that was promised. I just wanted to know how to get a replacement. If I can’t than I have to live with the situation.

> 2533274809280083;8:
>

That’s unreasonable to be honest. If you had money to blow on a Ferrari and the interior was rattling and something was bent, would you just live with it even though you spent your hard earned cash, or would you try to get them to fix what you paid for in the first place?

> 2616376926395122;16:
> > 2533274809280083;14:
> > > 2616376926395122;10:
> > > > 2533274809280083;8:
> > > > I wish I had $250 to blow on some statue and then complain about.
> > > >
> > > > Not to say you’re not justified just damn dude be grateful.
> > >
> > >
> > > Like I said, I usually am grateful. But I blew $250 on this. I would like the fact that my statue would look nice and be the quality that I spent…
> >
> >
> > Maybe you’ve learned a lesson here, the most I’ve spent on H5 is on the master chief controller but I got it $40 off from trade ins.
>
>
> I mean… No? No I didn’t learn a lesson here. I’m in love with this series and wanted to finally give it the gratitude it deserves. It’s not the quality that was promised. I just wanted to know how to get a replacement. If I can’t than I have to live with the situation.

Exactly, a game of this statute deserves my money if it means I have to drop $250 so be it, in my opinion its worth it.

> 2535423814256080;17:
> > 2533274809280083;8:
> > I wish I had $250 to blow on some statue and then complain about.
> >
> > Not to say you’re not justified just damn dude be grateful.
>
>
> That’s unreasonable to be honest. If you had money to blow on a Ferrari and the interior was rattling and something was bent, would you just live with it even though you spent your hard earned cash, or would you try to get them to fix what you paid for in the first place?

I’m not surprised you completely misunderstood what I’m saying. I said he’s justified, and you’re saying that’s unreasonable because you’re in a hurry to argue or disagree with me.

Should he expect his toy to be in good quality? Of course. I was just talking about the money and he should be grateful he can blow it on a toy.

> 2533274809280083;19:
> > 2535423814256080;17:
> > >
> >
> >
> > That’s unreasonable to be honest. If you had money to blow on a Ferrari and the interior was rattling and something was bent, would you just live with it even though you spent your hard earned cash, or would you try to get them to fix what you paid for in the first place?
>
>
> I’m not surprised you completely misunderstood what I’m saying. I said he’s justified, and you’re saying that’s unreasonable because you’re in a hurry to argue or disagree with me.
>
> Should he expect his toy to be in good quality? Of course. I was just talking about the money and he should be grateful he can blow it on a toy.

Then you should have stated your sentence more clearly. You made it sound as though he was ungrateful for getting the statue in the first place and that he should be fine with how he got it. And we aren’t in a hurry to argue/disagree with you its that the way you structured your sentence, as I stated, made him sound ungrateful for even getting the statue.