Disappointed by HuntTheTruth

I was honestly so hyped…I expected a release date, a trailer, you know, something worth a countdown. Refreshing the page the second the countdown hit zero to find an audio file of some guy rambling on about how he can’t get a fact on Master Chief… I respect that 343 likes to use a lot of vague and hidden lore to hype up new Halo games, a la Forward Unto Down, Nightfall, etc. but I think this was a little much. I can’t tell you where this “series” will go or how much my view on it may change, but as of right now I’m pretty disappointed.

> 2533274835781046;1:
> I was honestly so hyped…I expected a release date, a trailer, you know, something worth a countdown. Refreshing the page the second the countdown hit zero to find an audio file of some guy rambling on about how he can’t get a fact on Master Chief… I respect that 343 likes to use a lot of vague and hidden lore to hype up new Halo games, a la Forward Unto Down, Nightfall, etc. but I think this was a little much. I can’t tell you where this “series” will go or how much my view on it may change, but as of right now I’m pretty disappointed.

Dude it’s not even April yet, there’s not gonna be much huge stuff until E3.

If you look at just the one 3 minute audio clip, I can see why you’d be disappointed, especially when you were expecting a release date or something. I’d hold out a few weeks to see where this actually goes. There is going to be weeks of this. This is just an introduction after all. I’d imagine subsequent entries will be longer with more information. Not to mention any other things they could hide. I’m sure we’re going to get a bunch of interesting story, more than a trailer can provide, throughout this entire campaign.

I’d hold off on judging it too harshly, at least for a few weeks.