Disapointing...

Really 343? Betraying blam kids are back again in halo 4, making millions of people po’d. once again, 47 kill streak gets interrupted by 2 kids who feel like going on a betrayal rampage. i get betrayed 4 times total and… no boot… what a surprise. I get mad and decide to give em’ a taste of their own medicine, and… BOOT on the first betrayal… WTF is this all about? next game, flood, someone betrays me 3 times… whatever, give them the boot and guess what? we all lagged out of the game because of his bad host HALO REACH 2= HALO 4 this kind of stuff is why people buy the game and sell it the next day…why should i have my KD destroyed by a bunch of jelly noobs? TELL ME WHY

Ay! It must be the money!

Almost as “disapointing” as your ability to spell.

I have never found a kid purposely betraying his team in any of my 15,000 games of Reach nor in Halo 4. I think you are exaggerating the problem a bit.

Had something similiar happen to me, some little moron started throwing plasmas on me while I was in the tank on Exile and then he killed himself and 2 other teammates because a different teammate got got in and was going to drive the warthog because he flipped it…And what do you know he kills them too. I even made clips of the little piss ant.

> Almost as “disapointing” as you(R) ability to spell.

Oh sweet irony.

> I have never found a kid purposely betraying his team in any of my 15,000 games of Reach nor in Halo 4. I think you are exaggerating the problem a bit.

And you say hes exaggerating thats funny. Just because you’ve never seen it in “15,000 games” does not mean its not happening. Ive experienced it and im sure tons of others have as well with the poor sport little shites.

> Almost as “disapointing” as you ability to spell.

Your

People like you are everything that is wrong with the internet, and you can’t even do it right you moron!

wow seriously i speak 4 different languages and English isn’t my primary. At least you have spellcheck haha

> > Almost as “disapointing” as you(R) ability to spell.
>
> Oh sweet irony.

Ouch o.O

> Almost as “disapointing” as you ability to spell.

you ability to spell? how about “you” ability to write a sentence

> > Almost as “disapointing” as you ability to spell.
>
> you ability to spell? how about “you” ability to write a sentence

A little late buddy. You’ve been beaten to the punch. Lmao!

Actually, you just gave me a great idea. I think we all need to go on betrayal sprees in protest to friendly fire, scope out, and the kill point system being removed!

> > I have never found a kid purposely betraying his team in any of my 15,000 games of Reach nor in Halo 4. I think you are exaggerating the problem a bit.
>
> And you say hes exaggerating thats funny. Just because you’ve never seen it in “15,000 games” does not mean its not happening. Ive experienced it and im sure tons of others have as well with the poor sport little shites.

What’s funny?

Oh my, how embarrassing. I deserve the backfire.

Well played, karma.

> Actually, you just gave me a great idea. I think we all need to go on betrayal sprees in protest to friendly fire, scope out, and the kill point system being removed!

Occupy Halo 4!

> > Actually, you just gave me a great idea. I think we all need to go on betrayal sprees in protest to friendly fire, scope out, and the kill point system being removed!
>
> Occupy Halo 4!

I’m seriously going to to do this though. I hate that friendly fire and scope out when being shot have been removed. It has completely ruined the game. Splattering teammates would be a lot more entertaining, at least for a few days until I put down the game completely.