Disabled FF in spartan ops?

with the latest news about friendly fire being disabled in most match making. that being…

“Fixed issues with friendly fire against vehicles. If FF is disabled, damage / EMPs from friendly sources will no longer damage vehicles that are fully controlled by your team.”

I am left to wonder. Will the be also applied to spartan ops and will friendly fire be compeltely disabled preventing player vs player, vehicle vs player and vise versa? I can only pray that it is, and as such. A huge decrease in trolling, vehicilar team-slaughters, and beging a general butt to your teammates suffer a huge decrease. what do you all think about this?

Source:

http://www.oxm.co.uk/50241/halo-4-update-due-within-next-two-weeks-fixes-boltshot-vehicle-friendly-fire-spawn-glitch/

I would also like to know the answer to this.

Shootout in Valhalla will be playable online again.

Better find a high enough rock to get on when a empty Ghost is around. I can hear the Jaws Music when ever I see that thing just beckoning for the jerks to clamor aboard and run me over.

> Shootout in Valhalla will be playable online again.

This was the first thing that came to mind after reading the patch note. Huge trolling on that map I suffered through. guys running me down with the ghosts, guys in mantis’s shooting each mantis I get it till it blows up. The rage all went through. I hope the only thing the butts can do is drive you off a cliff in a warthog, wraith, etc; but pray that to has consiquences too.

> with the latest news about friendly fire being disabled in most match making. that being…
>
> “Fixed issues with friendly fire against vehicles. If FF is disabled, damage / EMPs from friendly sources will no longer damage vehicles that are fully controlled by your team.”
>
>
> I am left to wonder. Will the be also applied to spartan ops and will friendly fire be compeltely disabled preventing player vs player, vehicle vs player and vise versa? I can only pray that it is, and as such. A huge decrease in trolling, vehicilar team-slaughters, and beging a general butt to your teammates suffer a huge decrease. what do you all think about this?
>
> Source:
>
> Xbox Games, News & Reviews | GamesRadar+

they’re just making it so you cant get plasma pistoled by your whiney teammate that didnt get to the vehicle first. Im sure we’ve all seen that a-hole teammate on the team that keeps emping the tank on exile. I say its a good thing, and best logical choice. With friendly fire off its not like you can betray the guy to get him to stop/ piss him off more. This way we eliminate him via rage quit

Yeah, but what about the guy who likes just running teammates over, You could emp them and sticky their rides ending that garbage…ahh what’s the point?

You know what I don’t care. I really don’t anymore. I just got to find a new game and I’m golden. Do whatever it is you want in Spartan Ops.

> Yeah, but what about the guy who likes just running teammates over, You could emp them and sticky their rides ending that garbage…ahh what’s the point?
>
> You know what I don’t care. I really don’t anymore. I just got to find a new game and I’m golden. Do whatever it is you want in Spartan Ops.

I hope to god they disable all friendly fire in spartan ops. The only trolling you can do to your teammates is drive them off the cliff. but even so it would result in consiquences.