Disable Join in Progress?

Can someone who already has halo 4 tell me if you can disable join in progress?

I’m pretty sure it does. It’s probably like the Matchmaking preferences in past games, like “Search for quick matches or similar skill”

> Can someone who already has halo 4 tell me if you can disable join in progress?

yes, you can…

Thanks so much

so you can change from join in progress to the old system? SWEET

how do I disable this???

> how do I disable this???

Same question here.

You can’t

You cant disable it sadly.

If you could disable it, I bet everyone would. Unless you like joining a game about to be over on the losing team.

You can use an exploit to avoid it.

> You can use an exploit to avoid it.

Aww you beat me too it, that’s what I was going to post.

JIP is annoying at times but sometimes it pays off. It seems like they pick people with higher true skill ranks to fill up the roster to try and give your team a chance. they should change it so no one joins a game after a team reaches 2/3 or 3/4 of the point total required to win. JIP really annoyed me when it would throw me in at the end of a match even one my team won back when I still had double xp matches left.
On a semi related side note I have a sweet video on my file share thats a JIP oddball match that last only a minute thirty where I get the odd ball on complex and some how end up holding the ball most of the time and just going to town killing them. It’s pretty f’in awesome if anyone whats to check it out. I even get a bulltrue almost right after I get the ball.