Disable Certifications

Everyone knows that it gets annoying as you unlock more items you’re less and less likely to get REQ items that you actually want to use, often replaced by less favorable items such as mongooses, scout hogs, and low-tier weapons, or weapons we simply don’t like personally (I rarely use Scattershots, so I’d prefer not to get them) It would be nice if we had the option to disable certifications, so that we would have a higher chance to receive items that we personally want. I think we should be allowed to disable up to 30% (if you unlocked 200 single-use certifications, you’d be able to disable 60 of them) of our unlocked certifications, so that we’d have more chance to get items that we prefer.

Yeah that would be great, I’m sure we can all agree that most players will never use tundra, corp, woodland, or urban mongooses.
The only problem is that people would begin to get a surplus of the best weapons and vehicles for warzone which would make the low level players in warzone helpless.

I don’t even see a reason why Mongooses are even certifications… They are the most useless REQ…
No one would cry if they would permanently remove Mongooses from the REQ system.

But yeah, disabling certifications would break the system.

• Palmer

> 2533274971171822;3:
> I don’t even see a reason why Mongooses are even certifications… They are the most useless REQ…
> No one would cry if they would permanently remove Mongooses from the REQ system.
>
> But yeah, disabling certifications would break the system.
>
> - Palmer

At least the Scout warthogs have some use… Like charging into the Monument and ‘running laps’ around the thing to stall the capture for your team, or spawning them for “Kill Grunts/Jackals/Soldiers” rounds for FireFight… But the Mongeese are just pointless. Unless they make a Warzone CTF playlist, I just sell those wastes of space on sight.

> 2533274850869596;4:
> > 2533274971171822;3:
> > I don’t even see a reason why Mongooses are even certifications… They are the most useless REQ…
> > No one would cry if they would permanently remove Mongooses from the REQ system.
> >
> > But yeah, disabling certifications would break the system.
> >
> > - Palmer
>
> At least the Scout warthogs have some use… Like charging into the Monument and ‘running laps’ around the thing to stall the capture for your team, or spawning them for “Kill Grunts/Jackals/Soldiers” rounds for FireFight… But the Mongeese are just pointless. Unless they make a Warzone CTF playlist, I just sell those wastes of space on sight.

Exactly. You can go on a rampage with Scout Warthogs… but Mongooses? Can’t use them effectively in any way…
Well, it’s still pretty pointless to make Mongooses to use them in just one playlist… and still no idea if they ever make a WZ CTF.

• Palmer

Would be nice but goes vs what 343 wants with the req system. They make less money if it’s less RNG, the RNG is what gets certain people addicted to keep coming back and buying more and limiting the certs makes it easier to get by the RNG.

The thing i would most like to disable is weapon/vehicle permanent certs. I have all my silvers and now when I expectantly open my gold packs I usually get a let down of 1 or even 2 permanent certs instead of gun skins and armor.

Except then someone could actually get nothing but all top tier reqs and then the random reqs would be useless. Does it suck I don’t get all the best ones…yea, but everyone is in the same boat. If players could only get certain weapons/vehicles you would have heavily unmatched games.

> 2533274879828279;8:
> Except then someone could actually get nothing but all top tier reqs and then the random reqs would be useless. Does it suck I don’t get all the best ones…yea, but everyone is in the same boat. If players could only get certain weapons/vehicles you would have heavily unmatched games.

It’s not so much that I always want to get the best REQs, I just don’t want to always get cluttered with the really poor ones.