DIRECTLY TO 343!!

Okay 343, I love halo and I think halo 5 is very good in the multiplayer aspect, campaign needs work though. I was mad when I saw the lack of customization in halo 5 but now after seeing how people unlocked the ability to customize every aspect of armor like in previous iterations of the game, now I’m FURIOUS! I don’t care what you say this would have worked with the req system and you know it! Honestly how does a games customization in the character go down! A game like reach made 5 years prior should not have more options! And don’t even bother trying to argue all the armors, taking an armor and changing the paint line from vertical to horizontal and adding one more steak of paint doesn’t count!! It is only for a filler to your STUPID MICROTRANSACTIONS system! You aren’t releasing more updates?! Make this customization possible in the future OF HALO 5! I’m not waitng 3 years for something that should’ve been there already! You know everyone Is mad and yet this is not here! There’s probably more than 5000 videos on why this game S customization sucks and you know it! EVERYONE KNOWS IT! If you can make so many change so to your game with the update soon you can add I add in a new customization in the next update! How does a company of over 1000 people not realize this problem! Surely multiple knew that’s everyone would be mad! We all are so make this possible! Not in halo 6, in halo 5!!! I love Halifax and i am loyal my whole life but when a something like this works and Iran that in the game it’s very bad! And since I love this game I a man going to defend it when something is wrong

FIX IT!

There, there everything will be fine.

> 2533274883523668;2:
> There, there everything will be fine.

Every halo player prayer ever

> 2533274974907349;3:
> > 2533274883523668;2:
> > There, there everything will be fine.
>
>
> Every halo player prayer ever

lol.

Why do people come to these forums and address their posts directly to 343, instead of like, trying to talk with other members of the community? I see people do this a lot. Just because you’re posting on the Waypoint forums doesn’t mean you’re talking to 343, they barely pay any attention to this place.

> 2533274904158628;5:
> Why do people come to these forums and address their posts directly to 343, instead of like, trying to talk with other members of the community? I see people do this a lot. Just because you’re posting on the Waypoint forums doesn’t mean you’re talking to 343, they barely pay any attention to this place.

Because it is where people vent, they hope 343 see this even if the chances are slim.
If they actually wanted to speak to 343 they could email them or talk to the community team, but don’t discourage people from doing stuff like this I find it entertaining.

> 2533274904158628;5:
> Why do people come to these forums and address their posts directly to 343, instead of like, trying to talk with other members of the community? I see people do this a lot. Just because you’re posting on the Waypoint forums doesn’t mean you’re talking to 343, they barely pay any attention to this place.

I know they don’t but just in case on those occasions that they do

> 2533274883523668;6:
> Because it is where people vent, they hope 343 see this even if the chances are slim.
> If they actually wanted to speak to 343 they could email them or talk to the community team, but don’t discourage people from doing stuff like this I find it entertaining.

True, it can be pretty entertaining sometimes. But I doubt e-mailing them or talking to the community team would work, either. I could be wrong, though.

> 2533274928133692;7:
> I know they don’t but just in case on those occasions that they do

ok, good luck

I’m not here to be rude to everybody, but this whole issue with Halo 5 and people talking bad about it, it has to stop. I watched Halo 5 gameplay and I really like the campaign and the multiplayer. New abilities and other new stuff is really good, cause even though I love the old Halo combat system, it does get boring. So adding new combat system is what get us excited. I understand that everyone have a different opinion on this, that’s fine. I’m just putting mine.

Gonna stop you right there sir; they are still making updates, just not as frequently as before. Check facts before you post please!

> 2533275023909271;10:
> Gonna stop you right there sir; they are still making updates, just not as frequently as before. Check facts before you post please!

Yeah I know they are making more it was a typo I just didn’t feel like changing it so check your sarcasm before you post

> 2533274928133692;11:
> > 2533275023909271;10:
> > Gonna stop you right there sir; they are still making updates, just not as frequently as before. Check facts before you post please!
>
>
> Yeah I know they are making more it was a typo I just didn’t feel like changing it so check your sarcasm before you post

Yikes- I kinda don’t wanna butt in here, but honestly I just wanna say that I didn’t read any possible sarcasm in AlpineFalcon’s reply… You clearly created AlpineFalcon’s perceived misunderstanding with your “typo,” which prompted the response to correct you in your OP. No need to jump on the comment like that, maybe Alpine was just trying to be helpful!

> 2535420887004861;9:
> I’m not here to be rude to everybody, but this whole issue with Halo 5 and people talking bad about it, it has to stop. I watched Halo 5 gameplay and I really like the campaign and the multiplayer. New abilities and other new stuff is really good, cause even though I love the old Halo combat system, it does get boring. So adding new combat system is what get us excited. I understand that everyone have a different opinion on this, that’s fine. I’m just putting mine.

I love halo, any game related to it is already good, I just want people to be nice to each other :3

> 2533274883523668;13:
> > 2535420887004861;9:
> > > 2533275023909271;10:
> > > Gonna stop you right there sir; they are still making updates, just not as frequently as before. Check facts before you post please!
> >
> >
> >
> > I’m not here to be rude to everybody, but this whole issue with Halo 5 and people talking bad about it, it has to stop. I watched Halo 5 gameplay and I really like the campaign and the multiplayer. New abilities and other new stuff is really good, cause even though I love the old Halo combat system, it does get boring. So adding new combat system is what get us excited. I understand that everyone have a different opinion on this, that’s fine. I’m just putting mine.
>
>
> I love halo, any game related to it is already good, I just want people to be nice to each other :3

Yeah I realize I was a little hasty in that’s one so sorry falcon, I didn’t want anyone to get on me about making a post to 343 it was just frustrating to see that we could’ve had better customization in this game