Diorama

It would be so nice if the tour of the diorama of Halo 3 back, I never really had a chance to see it. I know you can find it on Youtube but I thought you had camera controls on the real thing. Please bring it back! Who agrees?

I wish the Diorama was still at Microsoft. I saw it right before Halo 3 launched. It’s HUGE! I think it’s somewhere in California now.

Well when microsoft updated there site almost all the ARG’s and marketing of Halo and other games disappeared.
The Believe Campaign (The Diorama was part of that), Halo Wars Launch Site and many parts of Halo 3’s IRIS fell victims of this tragedy.

I would love to see them return but the data’s gone and they would have to set them again. Unless 343 has a digital or disk version of the Diorama or the stuff I mentioned which I highly doubt you’ll never see them again unless it’s on youtube or halopedia.

But to lighten the thread more I’ll list the remaining site that are still active.
Halo 2’s I Love Bees
Halo 3’s IRIS Society of the acents (The only part of IRIS I know of that is left)
Halo 3: ODST’s ONI Canidate assement program V5.02A
Halo Reach’s Remember Reach
Halo Reach’s Birth of a Spartan

If anyone can add to my list of active Halo ARG and Marketing site’s that would be brill.

> I wish the Diorama was still at Microsoft. I saw it right before Halo 3 launched. It’s HUGE! I think it’s somewhere in California now.

Oh, really? I thought they auctioned off most of it…

> > I wish the Diorama was still at Microsoft. I saw it right before Halo 3 launched. It’s HUGE! I think it’s somewhere in California now.
>
> Oh, really? I thought they auctioned off most of it…

They may have by now. All I remember is that it went to Cali after it left Microsoft. But that was years ago.