Digital Copy of Halo:MCC stopped working

I downloaded this game around 6 weeks ago and it worked fine.

I noticed a few days ago that Halo was in the Queue with Installation Stopped! text in the icon. I tried repeatedly to get what I assumed was an update to install. I hard reset, and power cycled my X1, still wouldn’t install. So I completely uninstalled the game, and after a day and a half of dealing with the Installation Stopped! status repeatedly popping up I finally got it installed. I tried to boot the game up, and it wouldn’t start. I have an external HDD as my default storage. Thinking this might be the problem, I copied the game to my X1s internal HDD. Tried to boot it up, and it still wont start. I am at a loss. I have no idea what this issue is, but if there was indeed an update several days ago, it has bricked my copy of MCC. Any assistance would be appreciated.

that sucks my friends still works I have no idea how to help.

Soda Jack, I am having an issue that is identical to yours. It must be a flaw in the update, and it would be nice for this to be corrected!

> 2535423244661938;3:
> Soda Jack, I am having an issue that is identical to yours. It must be a flaw in the update, and it would be nice for this to be corrected!

Yeah, I think it was the update as well. The game worked fine until a few days ago. This will be the last Halo game that I buy if it isn’t fixed, or my $60 isn’t refunded. I haven’t had any issues at all with any of my other digital titles. I prefer digital personally, Kinect is great for digital titles.

I contacted Xbox Support and spoke with a support rep. He had me do a few things, but none of it helped. The support person told me to contact the games publisher(which is odd because that is Microsoft), and gave me their number. I guess Ill call tomorrow sometime.

> 2535423244661938;3:
> Soda Jack, I am having an issue that is identical to yours. It must be a flaw in the update, and it would be nice for this to be corrected!

Hey, I completely forgot about this until now. Call 1-800-4MY-XBOX, they fixed my issue. No idea what they did on their end, but it fixed my problem. It might have been a licensing bug, or glitch. After I called, and got the ball rolling, I got an e-mail the next day that my problem was fixed. The only thing I had to do was re-install the game. They even gave me a free month of Live. Hope this helps you.