Difficulty plaque swords: stance.

Dual weild both swords of the classic legendary plaque.(stance)

Arms cross chest.
Would be perfect stance for helioskrill or mark 5/6.

Support!
If they are positioned well it would be my go to stance.

Nice, but it would be too much effort to design swords.

I personally like the retrieving data stance with the assault rifle

> 2535427195693200;4:
> I personally like the retrieving data stance with the assault rifle

I see what you did there.

> 2535452250728209;5:
> > 2535427195693200;4:
> > I personally like the retrieving data stance with the assault rifle
>
>
> I see what you did there.

No lol I meant it actually

> 2535427195693200;4:
> I personally like the retrieving data stance with the assault rifle

lol 10/10

Nobody takes things serious.
Than they go off topic.

> 2535427195693200;4:
> I personally like the retrieving data stance with the assault rifle

It’s an awesome stance literally

> 2533274983213185;3:
> Nice, but it would be too much effort to design swords.

Posts in topic say Crossed Blades Stance.

Then goes on to reply in his own topic that it’d be too much effort to design swords.

I have no idea what’s ging on or who’s post I should like.

HOWEVER I support the idea of a crossed swords stance to be required as a Legendary Campaign reward.

> 2533274956086815;10:
> > 2533274983213185;3:
> > Nice, but it would be too much effort to design swords.
>
>
> Posts in topic say Crossed Blades Stance.
>
> Then goes on to reply in his own topic that it’d be too much effort to design swords.
>
> I have no idea what’s ging on or who’s post I should like.
>
> HOWEVER I support the idea of a crossed swords stance to be required as a Legendary Campaign reward.

Exactly to give us something (anything) for legendary completion.

Thought people will get mad it took soo long.