Difficulty change

If there is one dose anybody know how to change the difficulty I’m one act 2 from the deep. And I keep getting my -Yoink- kicked.

You’re joking…right?

> 2533274936603132;2:
> You’re joking…right?

That he doesnt know how to change it or let alone the fact normal troubles him? xD

> 2533274840435203;3:
> > 2533274936603132;2:
> > You’re joking…right?
>
> That he doesnt know how to change it or let alone the fact normal troubles him? xD

Umm…Both?

I wish I could tell you but I don’t even know how. I didn’t play that much campaign. Normal isn’t that difficult though, I’m am positive you can find a way to win on normal.

As a person who has 100% the campaign (meaning all the gold medals, all the optional and bonus objectives, and completed it on all the difficulties) all you need to do is go to mission specifically and change the difficulty. But I’d suggest normal mode if that’s what you’re currently on. It teaches you the basics but gives you a challenge too test these skills. Easy or recruit or whatever it is just tells you the basics and walks you through it posing no challenge. Trust me, if I quit each time I wouldn’t stop dying I would’ve stopped on mission “From the deep” on legendary. Seeks greatness as they say