Difficulty achievements in H2A

Hi all,

I got an interesting achievement issue. I just beat H2A in legendary (without any skull), and only Easy and Medium achievements got unlocked. Heroic and Legendary show 96% and 95% completion respectively. Anyone facing the same issue ? Is there any way to know which mission is glitched ?

I had a lot of saving issues too (like save/exit, and being thrown back at the beginning of the level before the second update). Plus, when the second update was deployed, I had a save on Metropolis, and loading it just made the end of the level cutscene play and crash, loading the next level, and earning the mission achievement. And yet, I played the whole level through mission select.

Any ideas ?

In here on this site view your TMCC service record and put halo 2 record it should say which level on legendary you are missing. Sometimes it does not register in here although in game it says you’ve done it.

Looking at your service record, it looks like the level Outskirts has only registered as being beaten on Normal. Either it glitched somehow, or you beat that level with one of the skulls that disables achievements.

> 2533275027400723;2:
> In here on this site view your TMCC service record and put halo 2 record it should say which level on legendary you are missing. Sometimes it does not register in here although in game it says you’ve done it.

Yeah I just saw that, thanks for the help man.

Let’s beat the hell out of those jackal snipers again. X)

> 2811398874529013;3:
> Looking at your service record, it looks like the level Outskirts has only registered as being beaten on Normal. Either it glitched somehow, or you beat that level with one of the skulls that disables achievements.

This is exactly what was missing. Merci beaucoup ! :slight_smile: