DIFFERENT SPAWNS IN WARZONE FIREFIGHT

This spawning issue has gone on long enough and it’s about time something be done about it, what we are directly requesting as halo players is the ability to choose where we spawn in warzone firefight, if we could just have that we’d all be happy, and don’t give me an excuse, like “it would be breaking to the game.” The game mode itself already has plenty of bugs that need fixing but you guys are sitting on your -Yoinks!- and not addressing the wants and basic needs fans are requesting so that they can enjoy your product. FIX THIS -Yoink- NOW

> 2535472411607187;1:
> This spawning issue has gone on long enough and it’s about time something be done about it, what we are directly requesting as halo players is the ability to choose where we spawn in warzone firefight, if we could just have that we’d all be happy, and don’t give me an excuse, like “it would be breaking to the game.” The game mode itself already has plenty of bugs that need fixing but you guys are sitting on your -Yoinks!- and not addressing the wants and basic needs fans are requesting so that they can enjoy your product. FIX THIS -Yoink- NOW

You are supposed to spawn at a specific spot when it’s a specific objective.

> 2533274925370623;2:
> > 2535472411607187;1:
> > This spawning issue has gone on long enough and it’s about time something be done about it, what we are directly requesting as halo players is the ability to choose where we spawn in warzone firefight, if we could just have that we’d all be happy, and don’t give me an excuse, like “it would be breaking to the game.” The game mode itself already has plenty of bugs that need fixing but you guys are sitting on your -Yoinks!- and not addressing the wants and basic needs fans are requesting so that they can enjoy your product. FIX THIS -Yoink- NOW
>
> You are supposed to spawn at a specific spot when it’s a specific objective.

Yeah I want to spawn 400 meters away from an defense objective

> 2535472411607187;3:
> > 2533274925370623;2:
> > > 2535472411607187;1:
> > > This spawning issue has gone on long enough and it’s about time something be done about it, what we are directly requesting as halo players is the ability to choose where we spawn in warzone firefight, if we could just have that we’d all be happy, and don’t give me an excuse, like “it would be breaking to the game.” The game mode itself already has plenty of bugs that need fixing but you guys are sitting on your -Yoinks!- and not addressing the wants and basic needs fans are requesting so that they can enjoy your product. FIX THIS -Yoink- NOW
> >
> > You are supposed to spawn at a specific spot when it’s a specific objective.
>
> Yeah I want to spawn 400 meters away from an defense objective

Ok. I will notify 343 that you want to spawn in an armory with 30 soldiers inside of it.