Different question about map-packs

I’m not gonna ask how much it is like everyone else on this forum, but there is one thing I want to know.

Is buying the map-pack pass the only way to get the maps kinda like what MW3 did only available through that Elite thing? Or could I just use Microsoft points for when maps comes out? Just thought I ask because it seems pointless to have a pass when I could just buy microsoft points and possibly buy other things if I wanted.

> I’m not gonna ask how much it is like everyone else on this forum, but there is one thing I want to know.
>
> Is buying the map-pack pass the only way to get the maps kinda like what MW3 did only available through that Elite thing? Or could I just use Microsoft points for when maps comes out? Just thought I ask because it seems pointless to have a pass when I could just buy microsoft points and possibly buy other things if I wanted.

You can buy the mw3 map packs seperatly, and I would have thought so tbh, stupid if they dont

> > I’m not gonna ask how much it is like everyone else on this forum, but there is one thing I want to know.
> >
> > Is buying the map-pack pass the only way to get the maps kinda like what MW3 did only available through that Elite thing? Or could I just use Microsoft points for when maps comes out? Just thought I ask because it seems pointless to have a pass when I could just buy microsoft points and possibly buy other things if I wanted.
>
> You can buy the mw3 map packs seperatly, and I would have thought so tbh, stupid if they dont

I only played mw3 for a couple months, so I didn’t know full details about how to buy map-packs. I just knew you had to buy them through elite. didn’t know you could buy them seperately. I just rather want to use my MSP.

I think you can use your microsoft points to buy map packs normally but i heard its cheaper to go with the war games pass thing.

> I think you can use your microsoft points to buy map packs normally but i heard its cheaper to go with the war games pass thing.

You mean the map packs would really be cheaper or just spending the same amount for the maps and paid for extra points on top? One time I bought a map pack only thing and the guy at gamestop said it was cheaper even though it didn’t make a difference.

> > I think you can use your microsoft points to buy map packs normally but i heard its cheaper to go with the war games pass thing.
>
> You mean the map packs would really be cheaper or just spending the same amount for the maps and paid for extra points on top? One time I bought a map pack only thing and the guy at gamestop said it was cheaper even though it didn’t make a difference.

‘The War Games Map Pass for Halo 4 will give players access to three upcoming multiplayer map packs, with each containing three maps each for a total of nine maps. Also included are three unique in-game items – the Spartan-IV “Scanner” and “Strider” helmets and the “Falcon” in-game emblem. <mark>The War Games Map Pass is priced at 2000 Microsoft Points which, according to Microsoft Studios, represents a fifteen percent saving from the cost of purchasing the three map packs individually.</mark> No release date have yet been announced for any Halo 4 DLC’

Source