Different player models/Spartan-IVs height

I’ve been wondering how tall an average Spartan-IV is compared to an average Spartan-II (7’2") and will we have different player models in Campaign and MM and Spartan ops.

Since most of them were recruited from UNSC veterans, and given augmentations long after reaching adulthood, it would be biologically impossible for an average marine (6’) to suddenly grow 1 feet. (But of course its up to 343)

Based on these images I assume we will have two player models, because the Chief appears to be approximately a head taller than the Spartan IVs, much like in Reach where the elites were a head taller than the Spartans.

What do you guys think?

There might even be 3 player models since Frankie hinted at another race in MM.

well you use the same model for war games and spartan ops so id be there are 2 and if you have a link to where he hinted id love to see it

> well you use the same model for war games and spartan ops so id be there are 2 and if you have a link to where he hinted id love to see it

I know its the same in MM and SO, but I think campaign will have a different player model. Oh lol I cant find where I heard that sry.

> > well you use the same model for war games and spartan ops so id be there are 2 and if you have a link to where he hinted id love to see it
>
> I know its the same in MM and SO, but I think campaign will have a different player model. Oh lol I cant find where I heard that sry.

i agree, different spartan program different model, and darn that sucks

Well yes, the Chief is taller than a Spartan-IV, so we will have a different player model (being John’s) when we play campaign as opposed to our customized multiplayer/Spartan Ops Spartan-IV.

> Well yes, the Chief is taller than a Spartan-IV, so we will have a different player model (being John’s) when we play campaign as opposed to our customized multiplayer/Spartan Ops Spartan-IV.

It’ll be interesting!