Different Multiplayer spartans

From the newest halo 4 ViDoc we are told that the multiplayer spartans are a different breed of spartans. Do you think this is a good idea to stray away from the master chief default like in h2 and h3?.. I know it wont have any effect on the multiplayer but in an overall general standpoint as of now I think it is something unique and different, just wanted to hear your thoughts!

As long as the gameplay is awesome I couldn’t care less. :slight_smile:

> From the newest halo 4 ViDoc we are told that the multiplayer spartans are a different breed of spartans. Do you think this is a good idea to stray away from the master chief default like in h2 and h3?.. I know it wont have any effect on the multiplayer but in an overall general standpoint as of now I think it is something unique and different, just wanted to hear your thoughts!

It’s due on the fictional development around the UNSC and Halo Universe from Halo 3 - 4.

If you think about it, reach didn’t use the “default master chief.” This wouldn’t be the first time. And as HaxxBoxx said, as long as the gameplay is good, who cares.

> If you think about it, reach didn’t use the “default master chief.” This wouldn’t be the first time. And as HaxxBoxx said, as long as the gameplay is good, who cares.

Halo: Reach didn’t use Master Chief as it’s multiplayer because the game wasn’t orientated around MC or Spartan II’s for that matter. It used Spartan III’s because they were the current Spartan model the UNSC was using.

Halo CE, 2 and 3 used the Master Chief model or Spartan II model as they were most recent model the UNSC had been using.

Halo 4 will be using Spartan IV’s because they are the current Spartan model the UNSC are using/ in production at this current time.

It’s just fiction.

Don’t really care as long as multiplayer is good I will be fine.