Difference In Oni Scorpion canon rounds

I know the Oni Scorpion has ridiculous armor and a faster rate of fire, but does any one have confirmed knowledge on what the experimental rounds actually do compared to the other scorpions?

I’m pretty sure they can bounce off of surfaces and pierce through enemies like the Warden, if the one time I used one in WZFF wasn’t glitched.

I believe they have a secondary explosion. I seem to get 2 sets of hit markers when using it.

The ONI has higher damaging, armour piercing rounds. It is the Warden Buster. Aim for the chest from any angle and he gets REQ’d.
Observe; https://youtu.be/UVwIaT4fUp4
(You can see my cannon does more than any others, though an Ultra Wraith is almost as good).

It also acts like a MUCH LARGER sniper round, over-penetrates nearly everything.

> 2603643534597848;4:
> The ONI has higher damaging, armour piercing rounds. It is the Warden Buster. Aim for the chest from any angle and he gets REQ’d.
> Observe; https://youtu.be/UVwIaT4fUp4
> (You can see my cannon does more than any others, though an Ultra Wraith is almost as good).
>
> It also acts like a MUCH LARGER sniper round, over-penetrates nearly everything.

Thanks for locking my very old thread! LOL! I still drool all over that ONI Scorpion! (Also fun side note, for some reason I’ve had like 2 or 3 threads from months ago get locked because people have brought them back to life!.. it makes me kind of happy to see, I don’t know why!)

If it’s armour piercing is it good against grunt goblin

it penetrates and then explode.

Armour-Piercing Rounds. You can literally snipe people cross maps (and out of vehicles sometimes).

Outside of the Hannibal Scorpion’s energy blast which hits near-instantaneously, the shells fired from the ONI Scorpion fly much faster compared to the others, does more damage, and has the ability to ricochet off certain angles and large bosses like the Warden.

ONI scorpions are currently outfitted with Rocket propellants, increasing the Velocity of the shots and ultimately, their penetration power. High penetration does have a downside tho, sometimes the round will not create an explosion or any AOE damage whatsoever. It’s really good for eliminating a target moving at a fast pace.
9/10 overall combat effectiveness.