Difference in aim since recent patch?

Hey forumers,

So ever since the update went live yesterday the aim feels a little different for me… Somehow i have a much harder time on hitting people correctly. My matches since the update have all been alot worst than the whole week before it went live.
I play a lot of warzone and usually end up with 30-60 kills each game but now i have a hard time just getting 30 kills and having a AVG KD of 1.2 instead of 2.5 in warzone matches.

So my question is… does anyone else feel differences in aim since recent update? Well it might be just me suddenly playing really poor the last 2 days.

It’s on your end bud. Nothing changes as far as aiming goes.

With me it’s just the players I’m up against. Since the update it’s been lag city. I’m new and suck, but I can’t hit anything.

I know what you mean. Something has changed aiming wise. Both myself and several members of my clan that play both arena and warzone together noticed differences in aim, specifically the pistol and DMR.

Most definitely not. Went on a crazy win streak yesterday. Nothings changed lol

Have you played recently, you may just be rusty, happens to me all the time!

if aiming changed it would have been in the patch notes

Nope, not for me. I am the same old crappy player I was before. ;0)

only thing i noticed is that some people that are one s hot wont die anymore

Region lock is now gone, so it’s probably that you are more laggy. I have been disconnected from the servers more times the last two days than the whole of march.

> 2533274834440271;10:
> Region lock is now gone, so it’s probably that you are more laggy. I have been disconnected from the servers more times the last two days than the whole of march.

A few of my friends also noticed some differences and some think the battlerifle does less damage…
Havent read anything about region lock but i definitly notice a lot more lag and laggy kills where i was already reloading and then get the kill.

But yeah it could be just me and all my friends playing alot worse. Im having a really hard time finishing people after the update.

I blamed my aiming mistakes after the update on not playing in a few days but it’s something to look at. Could be lag/connection issue or something even to do with the graphics and timing might be off on a few guns that they don’t know about with the update.

Feels the same, not surprised to see the post. There are always aim changed posts after updates.