Difference between Alpha and normal zombies?

What is the difference, other than the starting zombies being a different colour?

Alpha zombies have unlimited sprint and their armor color is red…

> 2535469600463812;2:
> Alpha zombies have unlimited sprint and their armor color is red…

Where did you find this information? Not to say I don’t believe you, I just haven’t seen any info on infection other than “it’s coming next update”.
Also, do the humans in infection not have infinite sprint? Because everyone has infinite sprint in Halo 5 by default. In fact, I’m not sure you can even limit sprint with custom settings, unless I’m mistaken, so that’d be a totally new setting in this mode

> 2533274802029738;3:
> > 2535469600463812;2:
> > Alpha zombies have unlimited sprint and their armor color is red…
>
>
> Where did you find this information? Not to say I don’t believe you, I just haven’t seen any info on infection other than “it’s coming next update”.
> Also, do the humans in infection not have infinite sprint? Because everyone has infinite sprint in Halo 5 by default. In fact, I’m not sure you can even limit sprint with custom settings, unless I’m mistaken, so that’d be a totally new setting in this mode

I think he’s talking about Reach, where Alpha infected were red.

Depends on the game. Most commonly though they are faster than the normal ones and have more health.

> 2535469600463812;2:
> Alpha zombies have unlimited sprint and their armor color is red…

everyone has unlimited sprint?

Alpha zombies can have different traits, for example in Reach the alphas had sprint and the other zombies had evade. There was also the popular minigame called Fat Kid where the alpha zombie had a crap tonne butt load of health but low speed, and everyone he infected had low health and was fast, presumably the skinny kids standing up for the fat kid, and the survivors would be the bullies.